Chapter 7-Lost In Maze~~

I was lost in his maze I was not realizing what was happening around me, after a sec another person came out from the other side of the car, he was so cute and beautiful he wore a black track suit and red color sports shoes, I didn't know who is this boy!!
But his face was Captivating he looked so innocent maybe he is the same age as me.

I was not realizing that I was standing at the side of the road suddenly one bicycle boy came and blow a horn of his bicycle and shout at me, can't you see where are you standing then I came back in my senses and when he shout all people standing there, their gaze was allover me, and the boy who was with Aiden also turn around and saw toward me the boy in black hoodie blow a smirk at me, when I saw they both are watching me I ran inside the house..

I get inside the home and my heart was beating like its going to burst, the way they both saw me it was all I had in my mind his smirk was driving me crazy. But after a few sec I got calm and get back to do the household stiff that mum had leaved after done with cleaning and all I sit on the couch of my hall and start watching TV...

I heared a bell, I got up and go to open the door, when I get to door I asked who is this? But no one said anything, I got scared I thought who could it be, everyone know that mom is not at home then who will come, and I didn't order any online service, after think twice I asked again who is this? Then someone said in a dim voice its me Aiden, when I heared his voice I felt like the ground slipped from under the feet of mine and my hurt was again bumping like hell the fire travelled all over my body my head to toe, I lost in his voice and thought why did he came I was getting lots of thoughts but then he again said "Luna are you there?" I said yeah yeah I am:))