❝ i want to write you a song ❞

» I Want To Write You A Song by One Direction

People, fans, the internet, the drivers, the crews, they always say that me and Lando are the softest and the cutest couple that they ever saw.

And they say it with honest which makes me and Lando always turn red when we heard it. Especially when we're holding hands at the paddock, and at the public.

At first, I'm so scared if the world know about me and Lando. When you're dating a celebrity, there's one thing that you must care and worry. The hates and not agreeing with the relationship. Two things.

But there's one day Lando decided to expose our relationship through the tv during race week. Luckily, everyone agree with our relationship. They love us seeing together.

Example like Charlotte and Charles. Ya know their love story. We try to be like them honestly.
__

It's race week, of course I will travel to Monaco with him. This time is Monaco, and Monaco always be my favourite race ever. The boats, the sea, the crowds, the foods, always be the best for me to spend time with Lando. It's romantic.

Almost all race I go. Thanks to Lando because bringing me there and here. Sometimes we go to our own place, and today we're at Charles's place. This race must be mean a lot for him if he win.

The drivers said that Wednesday is their last day to spend with something fun and chilling before Thursday. Thursday will be a very busy day for them before the free practice, sometimes sprint race, and quali.

Lando will spend all his 24 hours with some streaming and with me obviously. When we go to another country, in the same time we're feeling like we're on a vacation.

Sometimes he bring me to go eat something new, go do some activities, and more stuff that we can do together.

But today is different. When I say different, it doesn't mean it's bad, it could be good things and it is. A romantic things

For your information, I'm a guitarist and sometimes I love to bring it everywhere with me. And I am. But not everywhere I go.

I play for some music, so yeah I met many singer and sometimes I made my own song on YouTube. But I'm not a singer. I'm still trying to get to that level and it's a little hard.

I left it in my hotel room because it's heavy and big. I only bring it when I really need it. There's two reason why I bring it with me. Sometimes my director give me some work to do with the guitar. And it could happen anytime.

Second, Lando ask me to bring it, because he want to play. Alone.

When he come over to my apartment, he always want to play my guitar because it's fun. But he don't need one because sometimes he borrow mine with him. Of course he ask firstly.

At this moment, he love to go spend his time with his mate. Charles, George, Carlos, and some more from the crew. He just start racing for 15 months but almost all lf the driver is his friend.

So I search him around the paddock, but I can't see his shadows at all. I ask Charlotte if he saw or know where he is.

She's Lando's PA, I always get answers from her about Lando. She's my friend too, and we're so close and she's the first I told that me and Lando have a relationship.

And I got the answer.
__

I go back to my hotel room, because that's where he is right now. We share our bedroom because we're something, so it's not weird for people to see us together in one room. But sometimes he get his own room for personal purpose.