❝ i'll give you a call ❞

» The Call by Regina Spektor

"Hello chat! Miss you guys". I said, softly and waving my hand on the camers. It feels odd everytime you look to the camera ya know. People keep asking me to that for no reason.

Eye contact. I knew it. But I'm someone's now. Yup, I found the one. A girlfriend I mean.

I lean my chin on my hand and lean closer to the table so I can read more chats. My eyes roll down to up trying to catch some chat. There's a lot of them. Some subscribers appears on the screen, and many more.

That thousands of chats makes me can't catch any of them. I lean back to the chair and take my chip next to the computer. I feel so relaxed. All I do just quiet, and read more chat.

The reason I turn on this live is for no reason. I'm bored, ok maybe also for one reason. But I not gonna tell them yet until someone ask. A question ya know.

I chew more chips and finally I got one chat. I make myself move closer to the table, putting away my chips and look closer to the chat. "Is that Y/n at the back?" I read it out loud. Which a thing I always do.

A chuckle run out from my mouth, my cheek turn a bit red. How can they see her? At the back there's a couch, where Y/n rest herself with her phone. I move my chair a bit to the right to reveal the lazy Y/n with her phone on the face.

"You think?" I said, looking at her, and back to the computer. At first Y/n didn't notice that, but after I said it she look up from her phone. Smiles rest on her face. Then she start to laugh. And I joined a bit.

She kinda force herself to wave at the camera with that smile. Lazily, she drop her hand on the floor. I can see her eye starting to doze off a bit. It's 11:30 already. It's her bedtime.

"You should go to sleep". I mumbled so the chat won't hear it that much. "No, I wanna watch you streaming". She said, I'm sure her voice echoes in the stream because she's 2 metres away from me.

I scrunch my nose, giving her that look. "What? Stop being a childish you muppet". She get annoyed with me. I giggle and look back to the chat. It seems like it will explode.

This will always happens when I did something to Y/n on my stream. "She steal my words". I said closely to the mic because I'm whispering. If she heard this, she will be annoyed by me again.

The chat starts to laugh. It gives me a big smile seeing them having fun in the middle of the night. I lean back to my chair after reading some more chat and found a perfect one that needed to he answered.

"Are you leaving to Monaco tomorrow?" I say it out loud. Which a thing I always do.

That's the question. "Yeah. Well I'm not leaving but moving. I don't know if it's the same thing but it's official". I answer and give a cheeky smile. It's was a force actually.

There's a bad thing about me moving to Monaco. I wish I can change that. I read more chat, to find some more interesting question about me moving to Monaco.

Monaco is a beautiful city, but small. I decided to stay there during my 3 months break. For whole 3 months honestly. I know it will be great and fun. Kinda. It's still not enough for me if I have no one to share the fun.

Few minutes later the question is answered, I can hear Y/n throwing her phone on the couch and hearing her footsteps getting closer to my streaming place. I think she heard it.

She bent down and wave to the camera, I smiled when chats starting to go crazy again. Now Y/n lean his head on my shoulder, still bending to read the chat with me. I place mine on her head. Both of us had smiles on our faces.