❝ what's the magic word? ❞

» Softcore by The Neighbourhood

My alarm fill the whole room, almost making my ear to deaf. My morning will never be wonderful as I was hoping. I force myself to stop the alarm, but then it fall down to the carpet. I groan loudly, not caring the neighbours or anyone close to me. Why this kind of stuff always happened to me?

My body is half on the floor just to get the damn phone. I wish I never had one. Besides, I never wanted any because it's so useless and very hard to control. Example like this. Small, but tricky as hell.

I slam my finger on the stop button, it finally turned quiet. All I want a peaceful morning, turns out a very chaos and noisy. Almost every morning. I just gonna blame myself for it, I should have change my alarm ringtone to a better one.

But my alarm is not my problem now. My next problem is getting off from the bed. I throw away my phone on the nightstand, not caring at all if it leave a crack or whatsoever. It better be gone. But somehow, I still need it.

I push away all of that stink messy hair on my cheek, and wipe my face down included with my sigh. My eye still closed, I'm still trying to find the strength to make my eyes open as usual. I'm lazy no matter in what condition.

Both of my eye open very slowly. I can tell it will be closed in any time. But it didn't. I'm glad my brain told my eye not to. Or I will spend my other 1 hour on the bed, and getting up in the afternoo . Great.

I don't usually waking up in the afternoon, because that sound so not normal and plus, I have to do my workouts.

Yes, I am a lazy ass girl, but however, I still have to do my daily workout. I went to the gym every week. Twice a week, not bad for me and I did lost some weights every month. I still must take care of my health no matter how lazy I am. The hardest part of workouts is to find the motivation.

Before I could jump out from the bed, I strech my arm, letting the loudest sigh ever, and yawning as long as I could. Once I done all that, it's already perfect for me to get up. Somehow, it suddenly got me feel so motivated for today. But not motivated for, my workouts. At all.

So this is the thing that I don't usually do. Going to my balcony, and enjoying the morning fresh air. I left the balcony door opened a little because at night it's cold as hell. Just me not caring at all if there's a thief getting in.

I open the door a bit more wide, then stepping onto the balcony. I'm wearing my shorts with my thin long sleeve shirt, so I catch the cold wind. My hair flying around like my house is next to the beach.

My head go to left and right, watching some random strangers walking at the sidewalk alone, some of them are with their partner or family, none of my business. Seeing some people riding their bike to somewhere. But then I saw a very hot, young, so English, tall man at the bike parking lot. He's on his way to it, jogging. Damn who is he?

Sweats dripping from his forehead or hair, his shirts are like he just done swimming. He wear a shirt, but putting another shirt in the inside but long sleeve. He did the same style on his shorts. He wear like a another tight pants or whatever you call that cover your leg top to bottom. I don't know how they do that, it's so hot doing it. I hate it. But this style fit on him so good.

I can tell that his breathing pace is fast, for sure. He stop by the bike parking lot. Hands on the knees, catching some oxygen, and he don't go back running. He actually stay there. He take off his shirt to wipe his sweaty face. Please, he's wearing another shirt at the inside as I was saying. Then he fluff his curly hair, sipping many gulps of water. That neck of his. His Adam's apple too. Hope he's still single.