Chapter 1 - A Quick Stroll..?

Y/N POV:

I was walking through the alley ways, looking at all the closed buildings. Man, all the time and effort put into these businesses, shut down because of one particular person. I've never seen this person, but my sister, who works as a police officer described her as a dangerous criminal who wants nothing but death. I don't get it though, everyone around me always exaggerate things to the point where I don't know what's real or not. As I begin to drift off, I notice that I enter a room that I haven't seen in the alleyways before, was it new? It can't be, with the stupid rumors going around, nobody would want to build something new here. It was a long hallway, paintings and empty notes covered the walls, the deep maroon rug lining the middle of the hallway looked dusty and untouched, as if this room hadn't been visited in a long time. The hallway was empty other than that, no tables, plants, people, nothing except a door at the end of the corridor. As I carefully approached it, I suddenly felt anxious, like I was invading privet property and that the owner was glaring me down at this moment. I backed away from the door, not letting it out of my sight. The room began to feel cold, something was wrong, someone was watching me. I turned around and made a dash for the exit. But that's when I heard it, a gun being loaded. I stopped in my tracks, staring forward, 3 feet away from the exit, which had been locked. It wasn't locked when I entered, and I certainly didn't close it.

"Well well well, aren't you an unfamiliar face in a familiar place?" Someone was talking behind me, I didn't recognize the voice, I began to speak.

"P-please don't hurt me, I'm sorry for trespassing." I pleaded.

"Hurt you? Oh I wouldn't do just that, based on the position you're in right now I might just kill you!"

My eyes began to dart, looking for another way out. This can't be the way I die, shot alone, away from my friends and family. I'm unable to speak clearly anymore, so I begin to mutter,

"W-who are you, why do you want me dead?"

The voice laughed, I recognized the voice as a deep female voice.

"What, do you live under a rock or something?"

"Actually it's a small house near the forest" Oh god I did not just do that, the room goes silent. I prepare myself for the gunshot.

"Well, sweetheart my name's Willow Wolf, the notorious criminal everyone's been talking about, does that ring a bell of some sort?"

I could't believe my ears, the one person nobody could catch, nobody could find, the one person that not even as skilled as my sister was able to stop, and now that person was standing right behind me. It seemed as she began getting bored of me as I hear her place her gun somewhere, presumably her pocket. Footsteps began approaching.

"Say.. You want to live dontcha? Well maybe I could make that dream a reality if you could just help me with a little something."

"Yeah? What's the little something? It's never little."

"Heh! Now that's the kind of sass I like to see in vulnerable people like you! Not afraid to give yourself a little entertainment at the steak. You see my friend got a bit to careless with his acts, and is now at a high security prison."

"Let me guess, you want me to help you break him out? Not a chance, I'm not that type of person."

"And I thought your tiny little mind was able to hold some useful shit. Well what other option do you have? Either you die, or live. Surely you would've understood that already."

Willow pulled out a small, but sharp pocket knife and wrapped it around my throat. I could see her more clearly now. She was wearing a short sleeved black jacket, overlapping a long sleeved dark purple shirt. On top of it all was a dark periwinkle colored scarf, which she had wrapped around her neck, while the end drooped off to her back. She had deep blue shorts and a loose gold belt around her waist, which held a pocket where her bright yellow and black revolver resided.

"Ok! Ok I'll do it" The words slipped out of my mouth, yet I'm so glad they did. She brought the pocket knife away from me and back into her pockets.

"Good choice darling, now come along" (cheesus that sounds old)

Willow firmly gripped my hand and dragged me over to an odd part of the wall. She gave it a small push and it opened right before my eyes! Inside was a different room, looking much like the hall way we had been in before, except there was tables, blueprints, and papers which had plans and notes written on them.

"Now promise me you won't tell anyone about this, alrighty?"

I nod my head twice. Willow then pulled out a map of what seemed like a prison. It was torn here and there, but still was readable.

"This is how we're going in, you listening?"