Chapter 3

My little brother Dax gets dropped off by my oldest brother, Zane, but we didn't talk at all. Zane still doesn't love me, but at least he doesn't hate me.

"DAXXX!!!!!!!!!" Wyatt screams as he runs over to my brother and hugs him as tight as possible.

"Hey Wyatt. What's up little man?" Dax asks.

"Not much." Wyatt says still not letting go of Dax.

Dax looks over to me and smiles. "Hey Rae. Thanks for letting Tyler let me come over and watch my nephews." Dax says.

"Yeah... no problem." I say somewhat forcing a smile.

Don't get me wrong, I don't hate Dax. But I'm not sure if I exactly love him. While he was a better brother than my other brothers, he still got me in a lot of trouble, and would watch me getting abused. And whenever he's at my house, which isn't very often, I always have this weird feeling in my stomach. I know he won't hurt me, or hurt my kids. Dax is actually my nicest sibling, I think. I haven't really seen any of my siblings in several years. But he brings these bad memories back when he's around me. And I want to love him, and forgive him for all the trouble he caused me in the past, I'm just not quite there yet. And Dax knows and understands it might be a little before I forgive him completely.

Tyler comes down from our room with River in his arms, and both boys are wearing huge smiles.

"Hey love, ready to go?" Tyler asks me as he pecks my lips.

"I'm not even going to tell you how you just got mommy cooties." River says shaking his head.

Tyler chuckles as he sets River down so he can go hang out with Dax and Wyatt sitting over by the couches.

"I guess." I say my eyes on Dax and my babies.

"They'll be perfectly fine Raven. We just need to enjoy tonight." Tyler says pulling my forehead to his lips.

"Yeah yeah... I know. It's just..." I trail off, not really wanting to psychically say how Dax brings back the memories of my abuse.

Tyler grabs my cheeks and forces me to look into his eyes as he looks into mine.

"Raven, that's in your past. We've moved on. You don't need to worry, you're safe. Dax won't hurt a soul, and you know it. It's all in your past, ok?"

I nod as best as I can when your husband is holding your head in place. "Ok. I know it's in my past. I just have a little bit of a hard time keeping those memories locked up in the past." I say truthfully.

Tyler pulls me into a hug, and tucking my head into his chest.

"I love you Raven. And you are my strong as fuc- fudge wife, who can get through any crap."

"I love you too Ty. And I'm definitely not weak, so yeah." I mumble into my husband's chest.

...

Tyler parks the car and I'm still staring out the window, as I look at where he brought us for our date.

"Oh my goodness, I fucking love you!!" I squeal as I unbuckle my seatbelt and hug Tyler.

"Sugar, I took us to Taco Bell. It's really not that special." Tyler says as he chuckles to himself.

"Oh shut up. I love Taco Bell and I've been craving a burrito for like... ever." I say as I get out the car.

Tyler rolls his eyes as he gets out of the car too. We go into the fast food restaurant, and order our food, then sit down.

"So, I was thinking..." Tyler says as he trails off.

"What we're you thinking?"

"What if we adopted a baby? Preferably a baby girl." Tyler says sending me a huge smile.

"Ok. But do we want a baby or an older kid?" I ask. I'm fine with either, since I'm not really working long shifts at the restaurant I work at anyway. And I don't necessarily need that job, I've been saving money since I was twelve for when I move out. So Tyler and I will be good on money for a little while.

"What if we got like a toddler, but still younger then the boys." Tyler suggests.

"Alright." I say smiling at him.

I've wanted to adopt since I decided on having kids. I want to be able to give my adopted kid all the love they deserve, because I know how bad the system can get.

"Wait, you're really agreeing?" Tyler asks.

"Yeah. I've wanted to adopted since I got pregnant with the boys. It was just a matter of time." I say shrugging.

"Well it's a long process to adopt, so might as well start as soon as possible. Like we find a place tomorrow." Tyler says.

"Ok."

...

After our dinner date, Tyler and I go straight home, to tell the boys we're thinking about adopting, and then they'll have a sibling.

We get home, and the first thing I hear when I open the door, is the boys' laughter.

Tyler shuts the door behind us, then Dax walks out of the living room with both boys attached to his legs.

"Hey sis. How was your date?" He asks.

"It was ok." I say shrugging as sit on the ground across from Dax, and look at my two balls of sunshine.

"Mommy!!!" River yells then he attacks me with a hug, and soon enough Wyatt joins the hug too.

"Mommy, I missed you." Wyatt says as he then looks up at his dad.

"I missed you too daddy. But not as much."

I start laughing at what Wyatt said, and at the sad face that washes over Tyler's face.

"Don't worry daddy. I  missed you more then Wywy did." River says as he lets go of me and hugs his dad's leg.

"Ok boys, time to get ready for bed." I say as I stand up. Both boys race to their bathroom, while Tyler and I look at Dax.

"How were they?" I ask.

"They we're fine. River had a little temper tantrum because his carrots were too close to his chicken nuggets, but Wyatt calmed him down."

"Ok. That's good. Thanks for watching them." Tyler says.

"Yeah, no problem. Did you two have fun?"

"We did." I say. "Well Zane's probably here." I say smiling at my brother.

"He is, he just texted me. Bye sis! Bye Tyler!" Dax says as he lets himself out of our house.

As soon as the door shuts behind Dax, Tyler wraps an arm around my shoulders. "Are you ok?" He asks softly.

"Of course." I say as I move away from Tyler and lock the front door. "Let's go help the boys get ready for bed." I say as I go up to the boys bathroom is, to see Wyatt and River brushing their teeth.

Tyler follows me, and as we wait for the boys to finish brushing their teeth, he wraps an arm around my waist, and he leans down to my ear.

"I know you aren't, but since I love you, I'll let it go for right now. I'll wait until you're ready." He whispers into my ear.

*****
Sorry this is kinda all over the place. It's just like a filler chapter. I'll try to do better next chapter.