𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄 - 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄𝐒

We're the Pogues, and our mission this summer is to have a good time, all the time

John B. Routledge stood on the roof of an under construction building as he drank a beer. He held a converse clad foot over the edge as he took a sip of from the can in his hand.

"That's what, a three-story fall to the deck?" Pope Heyward spoke up from below the boy. "I give you about a one-in-three chance of survival.

"I say you jump," Willow Maybank said as she came out of the house, leaving her friend, Kiara, behind.

"I'll shoot you on the way down," Pope said, holding up a power drill.

Willow jumped up and slapped her brothers shoes to get his attention.

"A beer, kind sir," She said in a shitty british accent as she held out her hand.

JJ rolled his eyes before handing her a can.

"They're gonna have japanese toilets with towel warmers," Kiara said as she finally left the house. She walked up to Willow and slapped her lightly on the arm. "You left me in there, asshole."

"I'm sorry but I was bored."

"You know, this used to be turtle habitat," Kie continued after rolling her eyes at Willow. "but who cares about the turtles, I guess."

"I can't have cold towels," JJ said.

"Can you please not kill yourself?" Kie said, looking up at John B.

"Don't tell him that. I get the van if he does, so," Willow lifted her voice from a whisper to a shout as she looked back up at John B. "Do it, John! I believe in you!"

"Don't spill that beer. I'm not giving you another one," JJ told John B. Of course as soon as he said that, the brunette boy dropped the beer.

"Hey, uh, security's here," Pope informed the group. "Lets wrap it up."

"Boys are early today," John B observed.

JJ looked up at him before saying, "Humpty Dumpty, let's roll."

Willow watched as John B and JJ swung down from the scaffolding JJ had been sitting on minutes before. When the two boys had gotten down the group booked it into the house, running down stairs and through big, empty rooms. Willow had gotten ahead of the group and started to run faster as she approached a white fence, gathering enough speed and strength to launch herself over it.

She kept running until she approached the old Volkswagen van that John B had affectionately named The Twinkie. She jumped into the front seat and put the key into the ignition, starting it up. John B had tossed her his keys when she ran past him since he knew she would get there before anyone. Willow pressed on the gas pedal and took off down the road and very soon she drove up to the house, slowing down just enough for everyone to get in, Pope being the last one. She pressed back down on the gas pedal -- hard -- as Gary the guard started to chase the van.