𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 - 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒 𝐓𝐎 𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐒

"Come on!" Willow giggled as they were chased off the ship. She took Sarah's hand, helping her onto the dock before the ran off together hand in hand.

"Excuse me! Sorry," Sarah shouted as they ran past the people on the dock.

"Here's your shoes," Willow said, handing Sarah her sandals back once they had stopped running.

"Oh, my god. We're disgusting. We will not get into the archives looking like this."

"Why not?"

"I promise you, they will not let us in looking like we crawled out of a swamp."

"But that's part of my Shrek cosplay," Willow said.

"What about this store?" Sarah asked as they stepped in front of a fancy looking store. "Let's go shopping here."

"Absolutely not," Willow told her. Sarah just ignored her and walked into the store.

"Sarah, I don't think you understand. This is like an organ with the wrong blood type. It doesn't work."

"You are the single most dramatic person I've ever met."

"No, I'm not," Willow scoffed.

"What about cashmere?" Sarah asked.

"Oh, my god!" Willow said, looking at the price tag. "Have you seen this shirt? It's $190!"

"Yeah, don't worry. I'll sugar mama you," Sarah smirked. "What about some glasses?"

"Okay, Sarah, I don't want anything from here."

"Can I help?" A clerk asked, walking up to the two.

"Yes. Yes, you may, Mr..."

"Mr. Ike."

"Ike? Sarah," Sarah shook his hand. She placed her hand on Willow's shoulder. "Willow. My friend Willow here needs all the help she can get."

"I can see that," Ike said.

Willow walked out of the dressing room wearing a dress that, in her opinion, was too tight. Willow hated tight dresses. On other girls she would gladly gawk at them but on her it felt all wrong.

"You look so uncomfortable," Sarah laughed.

"I can't really walk in these shoes and my boobs can't breathe."

"Mr. Ike, what about a nice button down and also some loafers."

"I'll go get a pair," Mr. Ike said as he walked away.

"I am not wearing loafers," Willow said.

"Shh. Just accept your fate."

Sarah knocked on the dressing room door.

"Nope. Not coming out," Willow said on the other side.

"Why not?" Sarah asked.

"Because you're probably gonna buy it or something."

"Yeah, well, you're not wrong." She opened the door to reveal Willow wearing just a pair of black pants and her black, lacy bra. "Are you checking yourself out?"

"No, I'm not checking myself out," Willow scoffed, tossing on the silk, off-white, button down.

"Relax, Willow. I've seen you in a bra before. Like, literally an hour ago."

Willow walked out of the room and looked herself in the mirror as she buttoned up the shirt, but leaving the top three undone.

"If my brother even saw me in this..."