𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 - 𝐌𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐋 𝐊𝐄𝐘

"SHUT UP

"SHUT UP. WHAT?" John B said, not believing him.

"No, no, guys. I'm serious. There's a boat down there," Pope, pointed to the outline of a white boat.

"Yeah, that's a boat, all right," Willow said, still holding a hand to her nose.

"Holy shit, he's right. Let's go," Kie said. Willow took her hand off her nose and reached down to strip out of her shirt to get to the bikini underneath so she could dive into the water but a hand stopped her. It was John B.

"Willow, no," He told her.

"Willow, yes," She shot back.

"No. You're nose is bleeding, I'm sure diving underwater isn't gonna help it."

"It's not gonna kill me!" Willow said, really wanting to see the boat. John B just shot her a look that made her sigh. "Fine. I'll stay up here." She watched as all of her friends dove into the water. She took a seat on the bow of the boat and swirled her toes around in the water. "You know what? Fuck John B. I'm going in." Willow wiped her nose of any excess blood before slipping into the water and swimming down to the boat, her eyes stinging as she opened them. When she reached her friends John B had a look that -- even underwater -- said, 'You're a dumbass.'

They all took barely a minute to observe the boat before pushing off it and swimming back towards the surface.

"You guys saw that?" JJ asked as they all surfaced. "That's a Grady-White. A new one of those is like 500 G's, easy. That's a primo rig."

"Who on this side of the island would have a boat like that?" Willow asked.

"Yeah. That's the boat I saw when I surfed the surge," John B said after hitting Willows arm and giving her an 'angry mom' look. Why does everyone always hit me?

"You surfed the surge?" Kiara asked John B.

"Yeah."

"That's my boy. Pogue style," JJ said, a proud smile on his face.

"Wait, wait. Do we know whose boat that is?" Pope asked.

"No, but we're about to find out," John B told him as he got the anchor out.

"Okay, so I can't swim with a bloody nose but you can do this?"

"Dude, it's too deep," JJ told his best friend, everyone ignoring what Willow asked.

"Oh, for the week and feeble, JJ."

"Well, I'm not resuscitating you. I'm just making that clear up front."

"Why? You hate gay people or something?" Willow joked but JJ just glared at her. "Tough crowd."

"John B," Kie said.

"What?"

"Diver down, fool," Pope said.

"Diver down."

"Yeah, he is," JJ said as he pushed John B in the water.

"Should we go get him?" Pope asked after a bit as they all watched the water, waiting for John B to surface. Just then John B appeared.

"Oh, my god! That took forever!"

"Any dead bodies?" Pope asked.

"Looting potential?" JJ asked.

"No. No. I found this motel key."

"A key," Willow said disappointed.

"Yes, a key, Willow," John B said as he climbed back onto the HMS Pogue.

"Great! We salvaged a motel key."

"Guys, we should report the wreck to the coast guard," Kiara said as they made their way back to land. "Maybe we'll get a finders fee."

"Yeah, and not work all summer. Thanks, Agatha, ya batch."