𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍 - 𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐏𝐘 𝐌𝐀𝐔𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐔𝐌𝐒

"She says she's not coming," Pope shouted as he walked out of The Wreck. Willow and John B had picked up JJ and Pope soon after getting fired and went to find Kiara.

"What'd you do to her, John B?" JJ asked from the passengers seat.

"If you hurt her I'm gonna kill you," Willow said, poking her head between the front two seats.

"Shit," John B hissed. "Hang on. I'll deal with it."

Luckily, John B had gotten Kie on board and they headed out, driving into the night. Only John B knew where they were going.

"You mind if I just relax on this one?" JJ asked, sitting in the very back with a joint in his hand. "It's been a long day and a lot of weird stuff's gone down. I'm just gonna lay low." He looked over at Pope and asked, "Oh, did you want to hit this?"

"I keep the signal clear," Pope told him, pushing away the joint.

"Dude, okay. Do you understand that your problem is that you don't get creative? If you got creative, then--"

"Look, I-- I know I was wrong about the lighthouse, all right?" John B spoke up, interrupting JJ and Popes argument. "And wrong about everything else going on. But I-- I was right about one thing. Okay? My dad is trying to tell me something."

"Come on," John B urged as he lead them into a graveyard.

"What are we doing? This place gives me the creeps," Willow shuddered.

"Shut up. You know how you're trying to remember a song and can't remember who sings it? So, Redfield. This whole time I thought it was a place, right? But it's not a place. It's a person." John B led theme up to a mausoleum marked with the name Redfield.

"Voi-effing-la," JJ muttered.

"See, my great-great-grandmother Olivia Redfield. That was her maiden name. Help me with the door."

"Jesus Christ," Willow whispered before stepping up to help John B.

"This door is like 700 pounds. It's not gonna budge," Pope groaned as they tried to pull.

"We didn't come this far to get this far, all right?" JJ told them. Willow yelped and jumped back when a snake slithered out of a crack in the stone. "That's a moccasin, all right. Ye olde Dr. Cottenmouth. Death in tall grass." JJ started barking at the snake.

"JJ, what the fuck," Willow pushed her brother. "Don't bark at it!"

"They're afraid of dogs. Everyone knows that, man. Wait, hold on. If there's one, there's probably dozens. All around."

"Ew, okay. I'm out," Willow told them.

"No, Willow. You're staying with us," Kie said, pulling her shirt causing her to trip a little bit.

"John, look. We're not gonna get in there, all right? It's not budging," Pope said. "We should probably just go."

"I can get through," Kie told them.

"No," Willow said. "No way you'll fit in that hole and if you do, what if you get stuck? Theres no way to help you out and how would we explain to firefighters why you're in there?"

"Look, this is about John B's dad. And honestly, I really don't believe in it, but you deserve to know the truth. I'll do it."

JJ and Pope moved any branches and vines away as John B and Willow boosted Kiara into the hole.

"Remind me what I'm looking for?"

"You'll know it when you see it."

Kiara sighed before crawling into the hole.

"Okay, flashlight?" She asked, sticking her hand back out.

"Yeah, here," Pope said, handing her the flashlight.

"You alive?" John B asked.

"Yeah, got a heartbeat and everything?" Willow added.

"So far," Kie said back. "Uh...I need some more light." John B lifted up his lamp.

"Did you find something?" JJ asked when Kiara went quiet.

"Oh, my god," Kiara said, looking at the envelope shoved into the stone.

and end of episode two! this one is because my bsf told me to update it so...