𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄 - 𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆

The next day they all gathered together for a boat ride. Willow laid her head in John B's lap as he drove the boat. She had a little too much to drink the night before and was trying to hide from the sun and people as much as possible.

JJ whistled, "You guys see that? That's the Malibu 24-MXZ, the worlds fastest wakesetter." Willow sat up, pushing her sunglasses up on her head as they watched the boat. "Number one in luxury, quality, and performance. 200K, easy."

"We picked the wrong parents," Pope said.

"I hate to break it to you guys, but that's Topper and his girlfriend," Kiara said.

Sarah pushed her sunglasses up as her and Topper passed by the group. Her eyes locked with Willow's. Willow cleared her throat, putting her sunglasses back on and going back to her original position.

"You don't have to act like you don't see us, bitch," Kie called.

"All right, keep a look out," JJ said as they pulled up outside the Kook hotel JJ worked at. "We're behind enemy lines."

"Yo, come on, man. Just put it back," John B said when JJ pulled out the gun.

"What?"

"JJ."

"You can never be too careful," JJ said.

"Hey, I predict bringing a weapon into a four-star hotel will likely cause more problems than solve," Pope said, leaning on the car door.

"I swear to God, I'm gonna throw that thing into the ocean, JJ," Kie said, leaning between the front two seats. "Put it back."

John B grabbed the gun and put it back into the glove box.

"You can't grab a gun like that," JJ told him. "Can't forget my badge. Professional busboy."

"So where are we going now?" Willow asked.

"We're getting on the internet because only rich people have electricity right now."

"God, it feels so nice in here," Willow said as they walked to the computers.

"Sweet lord, the internet!" Pope said, jogging to the computer.

"Let me get in there. I gotta check out my Insta models," JJ said.

"We don't have time," Kie said, rolling her eyes.

"I got the map!" John B annouced, pulling it out of his backpack.

"Coordinates, please?" Pope asked.

"34º 57' 30" north. 75º 55' 42" west," John B said. "Boom, continental shelf right there."

"Well, if it's off the deep end, it's not gonna be much of a treasure hunt, is it?" Pope said. He turned back to the screen, watching it zoom in on the location.

"Shit, it's on the high side. It's only 900 feet," John B observed.

"That's not too deep," JJ said.

"Is that doable or something?" Kie asked.

"Yeah, totally doable."

"Will we be taking your personal submarine?" Pope asked.

"How do you know, Mr. Dive Master?" John B asked.

"The salvage yard," Willow spoke up before her brother could. "They have a drone that can drop 1,000. It has a 360 camera and everything."

"It's for, like, deep dives and stuff," JJ added. "It's exactly what we need."

"Can your dads get his grimy little hands on that?" John B asked the twins.

"Well, our dads grimy little hands got his ass fired. I guess the salvage captains frowns on showing up shitfaced, turns out."