Chapter 66

When I woke up, I was laying on a couch wearing a tank top and my jeans. My shirt laying somewhere on the floor, which confused me. Why would I only be wearing my tank top? Then all the memories from "last night" came back in one big rush which made my headache worse.

*

I got up an sprinted to the bathroom and emptied my guts into the toilet. I absolutely hated throwing up. I grabbed some Tylenol from out of the little cabinet in the bathroom.

*

What was I going to do? I made out with Louis last night. He cheated on Jordan. We needed to talk but not now in front of everyone. I decided I would wait until we got to the hotel. I came out of the bathroom and saw we had about an hour left on the plane.

*

I made coffee and sat down and got on snapchat which was my new addicting social media. I logged into my private one and checked out my friends stories. I looked at mine and saw pictures of last night. I got Larry kissing video, Zayn dancing in his underwear, Baylee with the writing all over his face, and selfies with just about everyone.

*

"Alex how much time is left." Harry groaned from his spot on the floor curled up in a little ball.

*

"About an hour." I sighed and took a sip of coffee. I got up and walked back into the bathroom and grabbed the bottle of Tylenol because I figured they would need it when they woke up.

*

Once I came back out, Harry sat there drinking my coffee to which I responded with a hard punch in the arm causing him to slit coffee everywhere.

*

"Dude why?!" he whined.

*

"You drank my coffee. Now get up." I grabbed his shirt and tried to pull him up but with no avail.

*

"Fat ass." I taunted sticking my tongue out at him.

*

"Not really." he lifted up his shirt to show off his abs and damn did Harry have abs. "Feel them, you know you want to."

*

"Sorry hipster Harry, but not everyone is conceited like you." I grabbed my coffee cup and sat down on the couch a few feet away from Harry.

*

"Did you just call me 'hipster Harry'?" He raised his eyebrows and his forehead crinkled making me internally chuckle because it looked funny.

*

"Yes I did."

*

"Why.."

*

"Because you are a hipster, Harry."

*

"Nuh uh"

*

"Yes you are now don't argue."

*

"But.."

*

"Shut up."

*

At that moment Baylee came over to get done coffee and I'm guessing she hasn't looked in a mirror yet because the marker is still on her face.

*

"Ugh, why do I drink, honestly." she groaned holding her head in her hands. I passed her the pain relievers. "Thanks"

*

"Baylee do you ship Larry?" I asked her smirking.

*

"Nah brah. Haylee for life." She threw up a peace sign and Harry winked at her.

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Authors note

I need to sleep honestly.

Everyone can follow me on vine @ Hipster Harold. I make edits and yeah. I'm cool.... because real fans write fanfics and make vine edits. watch me be 20 years old and still be doing this.

Anyway.

VOTE COMMENT SHARE
-MK