Chapter 51

Zayn's pov

*beep* *beep* *beep*

What the hell is that annoying beeping noise? I opened my eyes an looked around, well, at as much as I can see considering it's dark outside.

Where am I? I looked at the white walls, the tubes connected to my arms, all the machines I was hooked up to.

Baylee was sleeping on a chair beside my bed, I could hear her steady breathing.

I shook Baylee's arm.

"Bay, Wake up." I whisper yelled until she finally picked her head up. Realization showed on her face and she sat strait up.

"Oh my gosh! How long have you been awake?" she said excitedly.

"I don't know, like five minutes." I said. "What happened?"

"You mean, you don't know." she asked dumbfounded.

"No. Tell me."

"Okay, well you guys went to get us an things got kind of out of control and Josh shot you."

Realization hit me like huge wave crashing on a rocky shore. The money exchange, Josh, the gun shots, Alex.

"Alex. What happened to her?!" I asked frantically.

She took in a deep breath and let it go, snaking her hand through her hair.

"Listen she's in a coma, it's been two days so far, and the doctors don't know what's going to happen." she choked out holding back her own tears.

"I was out for two days?!" I placed my hands over my face and sighed.

"Yeah. It's been hell." she said finally settling back down in her chair.

"I don't even want to know." I said cracking a small smile for her. "How are the rest of the crew?"

"Holding up," she chuckled "just barely."

"I need to visit Alex." I said to her.

"No one is." she said quietly. "No family, friends, anybody."

"I need to see her." I said firmly. My monitor started beating faster.

"Calm down Zayn. Let's just talk. When was the last time we did that?" she asked me.

"Not since we were little." I said trying to just relax and calm down.

"They got Josh, Sammy, Michael, and the guards." Baylee said smiling a wide grin at me.

"That's good. I'm glad they are finally gone. I can't believe I thought Josh was my friend." I said in disgust.

Our conversation went on for two more hours when it was finally visiting hours. Baylee went out to tell them the good news.

"ZAYN!" I heard 7 voices yell as they quickly walked into the room.

"Hey it's nice to see you again." I said truthfully.

They all came to my side and have me a hug. The only pair of arms I missed, were my sisters'.

AN.

yes I know, it's late, but school started so I don't even care. I wish there was more summer vacation.

Anyway, Comment vote and share!!

-Mary Kate. xx