11 | Russia

Currently sitting in our jet with Milos beside me going over the plans to take out the Petrov family, our father told us to board the jet straight away and now we're on our way to Russia with a lot of men

Currently sitting in our jet with Milos beside me going over the plans to take out the Petrov family, our father told us to board the jet straight away and now we're on our way to Russia with a lot of men. Milos and I have come up with our plan in the hopes that we avoid taking them out, we just want everyone else to believe that we are, including our father.

"You know there could be a risk that they'll find out what we're doing." Milos sighs beside me, going through blueprints of the Petrov hideout.

We got intel from our source on where Ivan, Alec, and their family are hiding they found out what we've planned and have upped their security detail.

'We just have to get in, help them escape, and get out.' I remind him of signing.

"I know, I just don't want our father to find out. Otherwise, you and I are screwed. Not only that but then he'll be after your girl."

'He won't find out.' I assure him, he just rolls his eyes at me.

The jet descending and preparing for landing catches our attention, as we land safely we start to make a move. Exiting the jet we find a few SUVs waiting for us, Milos and I get into one whilst the rest of the men split up into the others.

"No rest for the wicked huh?" Milos jokes.

'Not.' I sign, leaning back in my seat. I'm trying to go over our plans inside my head, making sure we haven't left anything out.

"Just got a message, the car and the jet are all set. I've booked it all under an alias, our father won't know." Milos informs me, I nod letting him know I heard.

As he keeps his eyes on the road, I look out the passenger window taking in Russia. I'm not going to lie it is a beautiful country I just wish I could be here under better circumstances. I still remember my plans to take Val to turkey so we can see the hot air balloons, I just hope she'd still want to go with me.

"Ten minutes out, get ready," Milos announces.

I reach into the back and grab our gear, checking our weapons and loading them up. I start to strap up and get out earpieces. Once I'm all set we just arrive at our destination, Milos and I get out of our vehicle and meet up with the other men at the rendezvous point.

The men are waiting there for orders, as we reach them they all nod before Milos goes through the plan one more time. Once they know what's happening they start taking off, doing what's asked of them, leaving me here alone with Milos.

"You ready brother?" Milos asks, checking his ammo again.

Grunting I nod and move in, we hit the side of the building and find men in the building spread out on guard. I wish we didn't have to kill anyone but we have to if we want it to look like we're still on our fathers' side. Milos pulls right and I head left, running into three men I take them out — no hesitation.

P E C C A T R I C I

My father told me to stay in the safe room with my mother and sister, Dimitri is out there with our father trying to fight off the Greeks

My father told me to stay in the safe room with my mother and sister, Dimitri is out there with our father trying to fight off the Greeks. Fucking Galen Andino, we knew they would be coming after us but we didn't know they knew where we were, we thought we had everything covered.

There's a leak in our mafia, who? We don't know. Looking at my mother curled up with my sister, tears are coming out of their eyes it breaks my soul. They've only just started to cope with life, what they've been through with Viktor has been hard enough to deal with and now they have to go through this shit.

"Where's Hannah?" I ask my mother, who looks distraught. The gunfire getting closer to where we're hiding.

"I —I don't know. She never came back last night, maybe y —your brother is hiding her somewhere else?" She whispers, holding Irina closer to her.

Why would my brother hide her somewhere else and not with us? That doesn't make sense at all. The door opens and my father and brother walk in, covered in blood and looking like shit. They close the door behind them and run over to get more ammo, loading back up.

Dimitri looks around the room before frowning, "where's Hannah?"

"What do you mean, where's Hannah?" I ask.

"She turned on you all, she fed Galen information for freedom." A voice cuts in behind us, we all turn to raise our guns at the intruder.

My eyes widen at the sight of Milos Andino and Messiah, "what the actual fuck Messiah?" I spit.

They close the door behind them, Messiah signs something to Milos who nods, "we aren't here to kill you, we're going to help you escape. We have a car waiting for you all and we have set up a jet to take you back to America," he sighs, "you have to go to the Rossi's they'll protect you."

"Why are you helping us?" Dad demands, specifically looking at Messiah who looks guilty.

Milos scoffs, "I don't give a shit really but my brother here cares about Val and she cares about you all — so here we are helping. I'd take it if I was you or you'll leave us no choice."

Messiah punches Milos in the arm, I look between them. Val said that Messiah was working for Galen but right now it doesn't seem like it at all. Messiah signs to Milos again, Milos rolls his eyes before addressing us again, "Messiah needs you to tell Val that he had no choice, there's someone in their home who is watching her. When she takes care of the threat he may be able to come home, idiot loves her and never wanted to hurt her. You all must go, you're running out of time."

They turn around, arming themselves again. Milos turns back around, "we'll clear the way, we know where our men are and we will kill them if we have to but we want to avoid that if possible."

Dad nods, gathering our mother and sister. Dimitri looks lost, "Hannah turned on us?" He whispers, looking down.

"Yeah I'm sorry dude, it's why I'm single." Milos shrugs before opening the door and moving out.

I turn to Dimitri and grab his arm, "come on man, we need to leave. She isn't worth it, she doesn't deserve you."

He shakes his head before breaking my hold and running beside me, poor fucker was in love with the girl.

Can't believe we're going back to America...