26 | Unknown

I left the meeting as soon as I could, I've been hiding in the theatre room with my babies Gianni and Levi

I left the meeting as soon as I could, I've been hiding in the theatre room with my babies Gianni and Levi. Spending some quality time with them, with everything going on I feel like I've been neglecting them. Though they don't see it that way, especially since they have each other. Their bond has grown a lot now, they're inseparable.

Aunt Elisa walks in and smiles at them, "time for bed boys, come on." She says and signs at the same time.

Both boys bolt up and run to her before they stop and turn around running back to me, kissing my cheek wishing me goodnight. Aunt Elisa laughs and I join her, too cute.

Leaving the theatre room to find where Mez is, I walk past Luciano's office and notice the door slightly ajar. I quietly walk towards it and slowly open the door wider and find Willow in there, looking around Luciano's desk.

"Is everything okay?" I ask, she gasps and startles looking up from his drawers eyes wide.

Just a little suspicious.

She swallows hard, "yeah everything's fine. I was just waiting for Luciano to come back here so we could talk."

"Is there a reason you were going through his things?" I raise a single brow, folding my arms.

"No reason." She says quickly, avoiding eye contact.

Suspicious now.

"Everything alright in here?" Luciano asks from behind me, I keep my eyes on Willow who looks a bit pale now.

"Yeah babe, I was waiting for you." She smiles, walking back around the desk.

Luciano walks past me, he looks at me over his shoulder and raises a brow in question, I shake my head before leaving. I know he said he did a background check on her but finding her in there is a little suss and she was acting weird. Like she had been caught with her hand in the cookie jar, I'm going to look into her.

I don't want to overstep with my older brother and the supposed love of his life but I just have this feeling in my gut telling me something wrong, I'm going to find out what that is. I haven't seen her around much now that I think about it, she keeps to herself a lot.

You'd think she'd spend more time with us, get to know us more. Especially since she's carrying Luciano's baby and our future heir but no, she isn't around. I haven't had much thought about it till now as I walk to Nate's room.

Knocking on the door, he opens it and looks surprised to see me. He opens it wider for me, I walk in and grab his laptop and sit on his bed.

"Everything okay love?" Nate asks, walking back over to his bed and getting under the covers.

"I caught Willow in Luciano's office going through his draws, have you noticed she hasn't been around?"

He hums, "I guess, why do you think she was in there?"

"I'm not sure but when I caught her, she was acting weird and suspicious. I'm doing a background check on her, I just have this feeling." I sigh, typing away.

"Want me to hack her phone? I'll see if I can find anything on there. I'll find it if she's hiding something, Luciano is my brother too and I want the best for him but if Willow is lying we have to let him know."

"Yes please sweet cheeks." I smile, he nods and gets up heading to his closet to grab his equipment and his other laptop.

Clicking on Willow's information I open it up and find files about her, name, address, contact information, and files about her past. Looks clean, too clean if I'm honest. Nate walks back in with a frown on his face, "you have to see this Val, I hacked her phone and she's been messaging an unknown number."

He sits beside me and hands me another laptop, it shows messages between Willow and an unknown number.

unknown: have u found anything yet?
willow: nothing. they're all secretive about everything. they never talk business around me.
unknown: you know what's at stake here. I need to know their plans, especially where Valentina is concerned.
willow: y are u so obsessed with her anyway?
unknown: that's none of ur business.
willow: it is when ur meant to love me and our child. I'll see what I can find babe. talk soon, I miss u xo

I look up to Nate who looks angry, his jaw is clenched and he looks ready to kill someone. I have no clue who she's messaging but she's here under pretenses, she lied. She's not in love with my brother and the baby isn't him, he's going to be fucking devastated. I know I am right now on behalf of my brother, I can't just show him these I'm going to need more proof.

"Let's not say anything till I find out more information, we have to find out who this unknown person is. This person is the father, act normal around her." I whisper, closing the laptop and laying back on Nate's bed.

"We have to tell him, love, he needs to know."

"He'll do something stupid and we need to find out who this person is first, then we tell him." I reason, he sighs before coming over to the bed and getting under the covers.

"Who do you think it is?" He yawns, throwing an arm over his eyes to block out the light.

"Could be anyone, they know me that's for sure and us obsessed with me. I don't know why people become obsessed with me, it's seriously irritating at this point." I groan.

There's a sudden knock at the door and Andrè peeks in, he sees us on the bed and smiles, "I didn't know Val was in here babe, I'll come back later."

"No! I'm just leaving Drè, it's fine." I smile, getting up. I leave a kiss on Nate's cheek and kiss Drè on the cheek to wish them both a good night waggling my brows at them, Nate scoffs, and Drè bursts out laughing.

"Good night Valentina." Drè chuckles.

"Good night Love." Nate winks.

"Good night boys." I grin.

Now I just have to find out who Willow has been talking to, could our lives get any more complicated? But first I need Mez cuddles.