18 | Mole

The flight to Spain went by quickly and now Milos and I are checking into a hotel, I haven't told him about the photos I was sent yet of Val and Felix

The flight to Spain went by quickly and now Milos and I are checking into a hotel, I haven't told him about the photos I was sent yet of Val and Felix. I know they're not together, I don't trust whoever sent them but it sure as fuck hurts seeing them.

I should be the person that's making her happy right now, I know she loves me and she would never do that to me, especially with my best friend.

"What's up with you? You've been death glaring everyone and everything." Milos snaps at me.

Throwing my luggage on the bed I head over to the minibar and pour myself a drink before slumping onto the couch, I'm so fucking tired.

Milos sits on the single-seater with a laptop and starts typing away only glancing at me now and then.

"Seriously brother, what's wrong?" He continues.

'Someone sent me photos of Val and Felix together, they look close and they said something about her moving on.' I sign, sipping on my drink.

His eyes widen before he frowns, "I don't know her all too well but I don't think she'd do that to you."

'I know, someone is fucking with me.'

"Give me your phone and I'll see if I can trace who sent the message, our father messaged and said we need to hit tonight for an element of surprise."

I toss him my phone and he starts typing away on it and then looks up at me, "Dimitri said Val doesn't know who the spy is but she's working on it, I fear it's too late though. Looks like we're on a rescue mission, it'll be harder since there are more people."

'They're trained, it shouldn't be too much of an issue.'

"True. Luis and his family arrived in the states safely, Carlos and Marcus also arrived at the Rossi's as well. Galen isn't happy right now, he's pushing for a time. He said if we fuck this up again, he'll bring in the big guns, whatever the fuck that means." He rolls his eyes.

Milos' phone starts ringing and he answers it before putting it on speaker for me to hear.

Italics ↠ Galen | Bold ↠ Milos

What's up, old man?

Don't what's up me, you little shit. This is just a courtesy call to make sure you and your brother don't fuck up again.

Milos lets out a grunt, we won't fuck up this time, have a little faith.

I don't have much faith in you two, remind that brother of yours if he disobeys I'll have his girlfriend's head.

Yeah whatever old man, Milos hangs up the phone before laughing and standing up heading over to the minibar.

"What a pointless fucking call, look brother I'm starting to get sick of our father's shit. I'm all in with you and your girl, although I'll have to beg like a bitch when it comes to her." He chuckles.