000

☹☻︎Monday 8:30pm☹︎☻︎

Waking up to your alarm blaring you sit up and turn it off. You decided to take a nap after school before going to work. Today was your first day at 'Bontens Club' and this was your last 3 months of college. You already worked at a different one till you got in an forbidden incident.

You were highly attractive , You had the looks the smarts and the talent. Your body was perfect in your eyes and well others. You had a slimmer waist with a little tummy , Thick thighs and a nice amount of ass. Your boobs sat up and were more on the bigger side.

You had a sexy mysterious vibe that you carried at work. Considering that's why the incident happened. Meanwhile your pride being the cause too. A woman at your job was so hell bent on taking your mask off you had to taze her. She came back the next day apologizing and she tried it again you had to taze her till she passed out.

Your manager said it was unacceptable that you did that but you argued. You speaking your mind and letting your pride stay intact caused you your job. But luckily another one requested you anyways. So now here you are getting ready for work.

You finished packing your outfit and shoes, having on grey sweats and a white long sleeve croptop. It was early may , it was getting warmer but it still was chilly. You grabbed your keys and walked outside.

You had your own penthouse considering your parents were never home so they bought you your own apartment so you can be alone in your own space. Although you had your own bodyguard you still treated him more like a parent considering your parents were mostly away.

Your parents , Hirisho and Yoshiko Yasuda. You Akemi Yasuda were their first and last born. You always wanted a sibling but you never got any. So you decided if your future was right you would have up to 3 kids so they would never be lonely. You admit being spoiled by them had its perks but some times you just wanted some parent daughter time.

You got over it by distracting yourself with stripping and school. Your parents were in the mafia , while being mayor and doing forensic science. So they'd always be busy either with work or the mafia.

Sometimes you'd go with them but most of your life you've been with Angel. Of course your dad owned a lot of things from hospitals to libraries. You're majoring in business just for a backup career if you wanna stop stripping.

They were dangerous too. Especially your mom , Once you reached 14 she asked for your help on one of her missions and you did. You were bait for rapist , killers , kidnappers but you always ended up getting out. Angel taught you tricks and ways to fight , and ways to hide things like tazers.

You said goodbye to Angel (Your bodyguard) and went towards the car garage. You got in and played Vacation bible school. You like to play sensual songs to hype you in the stripper mood.

☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☹︎☹︎☻︎☹︎
^slide the top image and play song