001

☹☻︎A ᴍᴏɴᴛʜ ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ 10:35ᴘᴍ☹︎☻︎               You finished your dance and saw Sanzu again

   You finished your dance and saw Sanzu again. He's been here everyday you worked since then. He would stop you and talk to you. You would give him dances and he'd pay your salary as if you had 10 dances. You started to like him very much he didn't know lot about you , but he shares almost everything about himself.

You pointed at him then the dance doors. You got a few drinks before going to the back. You went and stood by your room confirming he was there. You walked in and smiled. "Hey bunny." He had a white dress shirt on with 2 top buttons loose. Dark blue slacks on with black shoes.

He had another black mask on to cover his mouth and nose. "You're gonna keep staring Akemi?" You were curious to how he knew your name but you figured he actually was friends with the boss. "My bad."

You walked over to him and sat in his lap facing him. You grabbed his free hand and put it on your waist. "You miss me?" He gripped your ass. "Very."

"Take your mask off we've been close enough right?" You hesitated at first but you guessed he saw your face already and nodded. You put his hand to your mask and you grabbed his. "Go ahead Bunny." You both took them off at the same time.

Now you knew .. Haruchiyo Sanzu .. Bonten's number 2. He gave you details about that side of his life but you just guessed he was a regular delinquent. You weren't scared , if anything you were calm. You rubbed the marks on the corner of his lips. You looked into his eyes and smiled. "I always thought you were handsome."

He raised a eyebrow at how you didn't flinch or get disgusted by his scars. "Don't go gassing me bunny." You grabbed his chin and pulled his face closer licking his scars. "I think i like gassing you baby." You smiled at him and he smiled back and spoke. "How come you're not afraid?"

He sat his other hand on your waist. "Afraid of?" "Me." He responded. You started to run your hand around his ear still looking him in the eyes. "I'm not afraid of death if that's what you're here for , I've been in morgues , slept beside breathless people, and I've accepted my fate."

He was intrigued, he knew you Akemi Yasuda. The untouchable girl to all. Your parents paid off all gangs to keep away from you. You knew of this how much they act it there the dirtiest in charge. He was wondering what was a spoiled girl like you stripping for measly pocket change.

"I'm not here to kill you .. perhaps you just piqued my interest.. What's Akemi Yasuda doing here at a place like this to please people like me." You nodded. "What do you wanna know?" "Why are you a stripper?" He asked. "It's a fun hobby and it's exercise, it's also a escape for being lonely." He hummed. "How old are you exactly?" "23 , you?" "26."

"Can i ask you a question now?" He nodded. "Did i only pique your interest because of my history?" He laughed , "Bunny look at yourself , you're fucking gorgeous why would you not pique my interest?" You smiled and got up.

"You know bunny, you turn me on i think i like you." He chuckled. You started dancing. "You don't even know me Sanzu." You giggled out. "I don't have too .. I've never felt this way before and I haven't even tasted you." You stopped dancing and turned around smiling.

You got on your knees between his legs. "Can i taste you then?" You pointed to his bulge pushing through his pants. "I'll get hung on you , I'll keep coming back." You reached for his pants and unbuckled them making his dick spring out. "Maybe that's a good thing."

It was really pretty to you. It had a curve and a slight tan-ish head with throbbing veins on the sides. He was about 8 if you measured. It looked like it was made just for you and you smiled looking up to him.

You grabbed it in your hands and let your acrylics mess with the tip. You heard a shallow breath from him and you took that as a sign to continue. You gathered saliva into your mouth and spread it on his tip while massaging it down his dick. Once lubricated enough you engulfed him in your mouth.

He let out a soft grunt and grabbed your head pushing you a little more. "Mommy~" You swirled your tongue around it and started thrusting it up and down your throat. "Fuck~" Tears started to drip from your eyes and that turned him on even more. Your right hand went to his balls and played with them. "Uagh~" Your left hand slid its way to massage the bit you couldn't fit in your mouth.

You squeezed his balls as you went faster down on him. "Mmh , fu- I'm gonna cum~" You let your let hand go and deepthroated him to the back of your throat. You felt hot liquid shoot down you throat and swallowed leaning back with fresh tears still crossing your face.

"Did i do good Sanzu ?" You looked up to him. He was catching his final breath and nodded. " Tomorrow 8:15 meet me outside your house." You raised a eyebrow then nodded.

You helped him buckle his pants and he wiped your drooling makeup. You both talked a little more , till you greeted each other bye and left.

  ☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎

Sanzu walked into the Bonten hangout. "Look who's drug addict ass finally decided to show." Ran said. Sanzu rolled his eyes and sat down. "Where where you?" Mikey asked. "I was at the club."

Rindou snickered , "You keep going back to her , you've been messing with her for a month." "Who?" Izana asked. "Poison ivy the most secretive little mami there." Rindou said. "You better stop watching her Sanzu she'll get scared and leave you for meee." Ran teased.

Sanzu tensed up after Ran said that. "Say that shit again I'll blow your fucking head off , She's mine."  He grabbed a pill and took it immediately. "It's not like you can have her she's literally poison, were to keep off."

"Her parents said don't kill her not don't date her , and I'm gonna do just that." Sanzu smirked to himself. Ran and Rindou looked at each other. In sync they sung "That girl is poisonn-" Sanzu shot a bullet between the two to shut them up.

☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎

You made it out of your shower smiling. You loved seeing Sanzu. You wouldn't be lying if you said you liked him a lot because you did. You personally thought he just liked you because of your parents. But he's shown his self worth.

Every time you thought of him you cheesed. You put your bonnet on and laid on your bed. You called Niyah. "Heyyy kemiii!" She said kissing the phone. Niyah was your best friend she was the only one that didn't treat you like a spoiled brat and actually took the time to see through you.

"Heyyy! , You remember the guy i was telling you about and you asked me if i would try anything serious with him?" She gasped. "Gimmiee the teaaa bitch." "Girl i gave him head, but the thing that intrigued me was he said he'll be hung on meee."

"Damn yo head like that ?" She laughed. You shruged "I guess so." "Bitch you better snatch that nigga up and claim him before one of these bitches do , You rarely meet a nigga that'll tell you he hooked."

You groaned ,"I knoww i want to but , does he actually wanna be mines." Niyah rolled her eyes. "Girl the nigga told you he hooked , I would think so." You smiled , "You think I should let him get this good?"

"Hell yesss , If he hung now that pussy might put a ring on your finger!" You laughed hard at what she said. "Girl that boy not bout to marry me over no kitty." She snickered , "He might you never kno- , Girl I'll ttyl this stupid nigga catching a attitude."

You nodded , "Check him babesss , and ttyl love you." She laughed , "I sure am and love youuu." You hung up and you watched tv until you fell asleep around 2:15.