003

☹︎☻︎Tʜᴜʀsᴅᴀʏ 11:10ᴘᴍ☹︎☻︎

You had finished putting on perfume and still had some time to spare. Your had a white dress on with see through heels and a few new necklaces. You also had same blonde hair just a little more curled.

You went into the kitchen and decided why not get a little drunk before going to drink

You went into the kitchen and decided why not get a little drunk before going to drink. You grabbed a bottle of tequila and downed half of it. You were some what tipsy.

You walked outside to see Sanzu on his phone and you went and stood in front of him. "Hey bunny". He looked up and smiled. You kissed his cheek , "Hi Sanzu , also before hand can you not try to shoot someone." He shrugged and you both got in the car and he gave you the aux.

About an hour passed and you and Sanzu made it to the bar. It was a city over so it took longer than usual. The bar had a drinking bar and dancing area so you both decided to drink first. Unaware to Sanzu you were already drunk , and well as usual he was on pills.

"Akemi , I'm not sure but I've had more drinks than you but you seem drunker." You grinned , "Well that's because i had tequila before you came and got me." He shook his head and whined. "Bunnyyy i wanted to get drunk together."

"Sorryyyyy , and i have to go to the bathroom watch my purse." You got off the seat and made your way past the moving bodies around you. You went into the one person restroom and quickly finished.

You looked into the mirror and smiled. "I hope he likes me too." You smiled halfway in the mirror. You washed and dried your hands then stepped out. When you walked out of the door someone reached to grab your arms." Hey mimi." He said smirking.

You looked up to see Chris (your ex) looking at you. You let in a breath after seeing him. "Let me go Chris." You tried to yank your hands down but he tightened his grip. He reached to put his hands under your dress but a hit to his head stopped him. "WHAT THE FU-"

Sanzu was there with a blank expression holding his gun. "Yk i promised bunny no problems.. but you're gonna make me start one." You immediately went and stood behind Sanzu. Were you gonna tell him to stop? No , You were drunk and vulnerable he obviously seen the way you walked and still tried.