004

☹︎☻︎Fʀɪᴅᴀʏ 8:06 / sʟɪɢʜᴛ sᴘᴏɪʟᴇʀs☹︎☻︎                You woke up to the sight of light shining in your eyes

   You woke up to the sight of light shining in your eyes. You don't notice your surroundings and everything comes rushing back in a headache. You groan and feel him in you. Shit. You slowly remove him out of you and remove his arm.

You slip out of the bed and grab your clothes. You do a walk of shame downstairs. You found your phone a called a uber. You weren't embarrassed of fucking him. Just the things you did , Your mind tells you , you both were drunk and just saying anything so you thought it was all lies on his part. Your brain broke you down one by one.

You slipped on your clothes and shoes and grabbed you purse walking out. It was really embarrassing , First you had a meet in with your ex , Second you got fingered and teased in the backseat with ran driving , Third you poured your emotions out last night , Fourth you were being submissive you were a switch but liked your dom side better.

Plus he never asked to be you to be his girlfriend he just pulled the your mine shit. You roll your eyes at the thought. Like hell until i get asked that I'm as single as i wanna be. I just won't try to date anyone else , yea thats it I'm free i just won't date anyone.

The uber came and you got in going home to change. You got home and changed clothes and got ready for class. Your phone went dead so you left it home to charge. You put on a turtle neck to cover your hickeys and and a skirt and black yeezys.

 You put on a turtle neck to cover your hickeys and and a skirt and black yeezys

  ☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎

You're halfway through your second class when you get a bad feeling. It's perfect outside everybody's discussing the topic .. but what feels so bad? You try to avert your mind till you hear the school wide intercom come on.

You heard a bang then a voice on the intercom , "Bunny don't make me come get you come here." You immediately recognized the voice a Sanzu's. You froze in place then seen feet by the door.

By the time you stood up Sanzu kicked the door open walking to you. Everybody had a shocked or confused face on. You immediately started apologizing , "Wait le-" Sanzu picked you up and put you over his shoulder and you dropped your stuff. Kokonoi was behind him and he picked it up.

Sanzu walked out of the classroom taking you to his car. Kokonoi stopped and bowed at the teacher. "Sorry for the disturbance , also with you your pay you could get more than that." He walked out after commenting on your professors outfit and shut the door following sanzu.

☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎

"Bunny why the hell did you not wake me??" You sat in the passenger seat anxiously. "I-i got embarrassed." He slammed on brakes. "You're embarrassed to fuck me ?" You shook your head no.

"No that's not it.. i got scared that maybe you were talking off the drinks." He grabbed your jaw and made you face him. "Listen and listen carefully , you listening?" You nodded tears brimming your eyes. He softened his grip on your face.

"I'm sorry but listen okay , nothing i said last night was fake."  You nodded. "I just freaked out I'm sorry I really did enjoy you."

"Come here take this as punishment." You wiped your eyes and looked up confused. He pointed to your skirt. "Take your panties off and come sit in my lap." You shook your head. "You can go to jail for that sanzu."

He chuckled , "Im Sanzu Haruchiyo I don't go to jail." You slowly nodded and took off your panties while he slid down his boxers. You got up and sat on his lap slowly gliding down on his soft dick.

"Sit on it and don't move , each time you move is a week I won't touch you." You were about to grind on him but stopped. "But Sanzu you can't except me to not do something."

"It'll be hard on me and you so you better stay still." He started the car and started driving which caused you to move a little when he sped off. You made a small whimper at the contact. "1 week." Sanzu grunted.

"That wasn't my fault tho I didn't cause that."  He shrugged and ran over a bumper. "Mhm~ , Sanzu stop you're doing it on purpose." He looked at you then back at the road. "2 weeks."

"Sanzu fuck you and that , I'm moving." He chuckled. "That feisty to fuck me hah?" You rolled your eyes and slowly started grinding on him. Fuck

He pulled over to a abandoned park and gave koko the signal to keep going. "Bunny you really gonna do this?" You nodded. "You're trying to tease me but I won't go for it." You reached a hand and made his seat fly back.

"You are feisty bunny I like that." You groaned and leaned on his lips , "Shut up and let me fuck you." He smirked , "Go ahead bunny~"

☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎

You got out of the passenger seat limping , you decided to take a nap after being pleased. You learned that Sanzu was a exhibitionist and decided to roll his windows down. He told you "Everybody should see me fuck my masterpiece." You were scared at first then he distracted you.

You were now at bontens hide out , you had no idea why he decided to bring you here but you felt honored to say the least.

You were standing at the entrance Sanzu grabbed your waist and leaned into your ear , "It's still 2 weeks." You turned to object but he let go and opened the door. You followed behind him and sat on a couch.

"What took you so long Sanzu~" Koko chimed out. "I had to talk." Sanzu opened a pill bottle and took one. You looked around the room while they talked. (Let's pretend Takemitchi is in Bonten he still is Takemitchi but he can fight now lol , and Izana is still alive around this time) 

You saw Ran , Rindou , Koko , Mochi , Akashi , Mikey , Izana , Mitchi , and kakucho. The blonde head was staring at you so you held contact. "Mitch stop looking at her." Sanzu grumbled. Since Sanzu wouldn't touch you , you decided to piss him off.

You made a come here motion with your hand and Takemitchi pointed to himself you nodded and patted the area beside you. He walked over nervously and sat beside you. "Touch her and I'll kill you." You looked over to Sanzu who was staring hard into mitchis back. You smiled and embraced Takemitchi in a hug.

"Are you not gonna hug back?" You looked up to sanzu with a smirk. "Y-yea." He wrapped his arms around you embracing you and then quickly let go when he heard Sanzu cock his gun. "Do i stink is that why you don't wanna hug me?" You pouted and looked into his eyes.

Quick A/N 𓆈 : Takemitchi is added for a plot scene that i have been thinking about dw you won't mess with him for long. Although you will do something with him. I would also like to clarify that what Akemi does is not rape because i would hate for someone to think that. It will just be mitchi is being a sub and he's obviously scared of Sanzu. But you tell him not to worry. Also You and Sanzu are NOT dating yet so it's not cheating. That's about it if you have anymore questions i will gladly answer them ❤️.