002

☹︎☻︎Wᴇᴅɴᴇsᴅᴀʏ 8:30☹︎☻︎

You stepped out the shower and started drying off. You sat on your bed and rubbed yourself down in lotion. You grabbed your lace panties and bra putting them on.

After spraying perfume you went and put on a white dress that fitted you perfectly. You set on a few necklaces and started your makeup. After finishing you fixed your hair some more and slipped on your shoes.

Grabbing you purse you slipped your lipgloss phone and charger in it. You facetimed Niyah for approval of your fit and she confirmed. After telling Angel bye  you spotted Sanzus car.

 ☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎ He picks you up in his car and you guys start driving

He picks you up in his car and you guys start driving. You have no idea where you're going you felt a little iffy but you let it go. After an hour or so you guys pulled into a abandoned lake that had a dirt road connected. He stopped on the dirt road and got out.

"I'm looking all good and we came here why you didn't warn me to be less dressy?"  He shrugged. "I do agree you look hot but you're not to dressy you're just perfect." You smile sheepishly and sit on the side on his hood.

"Akemi?" You look to him , "Yes?" "Am i the only guy you're messing with?" You nodded. "Yes , I have bad luck with guys especially my ex." He hummed and went silent for minute until speaking. "Did he teach you how to give head like an angel?" You blushed, "U- I picked that up on my own.."

He nodded and came and stood between your legs , "Akemi I'm not normal." You raised an eyebrow in confusion. He held out a pill bottle. "I'm very mentally unstable , I take these for the fun of it , for fucks sake i work with killers and kidnappers." You pull him into a hug.

"Everybody goes through shit i have no right to judge you for your actions , If you're mentally unstable okay then wtf I'm supposed to do? What more can i do but care for you like i have been... You're safe around me okay?" You felt him let out a breath and hugged him tighter.

"Bunny , You're driving me crazy being all nice and hot." You smiled cheekily. "Is that a good thing or?" "No , I'm trying not to touch you in anyway." You pulled him back. "Why ? I didn't do shit wrong."

"Yes you did you're to hot for my liking and i wanna taste you." You smirked , "Then taste me Sanzu." He grabbed you by your shoulders tight. "So help me god i will pull your pants down and tongue fuck you so damn hard." You put your hands on your shorts slipping them off and grabbed his head forcing him on his knees right in-front of you.

"Then do it." He smirked deviously and instantly pulled your panties to one leg. "You're wet for me and I didn't even touch you." He rubbed two fingers down your slit gathering your juices. You let out a shakey whimper. He licked his fingers off and hummed with excitement. That sight alone had you hot.

He eagerly went back in pressing two fingers inside of you. He sucked on your clit extracting heavenly moans from you. His fingers speed up and so does his tongue. You let out a string if curses as he eats you like he's been starving.

The pleasure you felt made you feel so good , you grabbed the back of his head and pushed him closer grinding towards his face. You're other hand playing with your nipple. Your eyebrows were furrowed tight mouth hanging in a 'O' shape your ungodly moans and sweat dripping down your face.

He looked up at your face and that was something he should've avoided. The sight of your back arched and sweat just from head?  He wanted to fuck you so bad right then and there. Of course he couldn't so he took it out on you with his fingers.

He added another making gasp from the unexpected finger. "Sa-nzu i-i think that'll hurt." He shook his head , "Take it for me bunny." You nodded , and he attacked your clit again and started pushing his fingers in slowly. You moaned roughly at the feeling. "See bunny you're going good."

Soon it turned from pain into pleasure. "G-go faster baby." He sucked on your clit while letting his tongue slid around. He slowly sped up and you felt something in you about to drop. "Sanzu-" He pulled his fingers out and replaced them with his tongue. "Cum for me bunny."

When he did a final lick you released your juices "Fuck~". With that he licked you clean and sucked on his fingers that were once in you. "You taste good bunny , I definitely have to taste you for breakfast lunch and dinner." You smiled while panting.

"That's good on my part but you'd get tired of doing that." You giggled while he looked at you with a straight face. "I'm not playing akemi." You stopped and looked to see he was serious. "O-oh."

He lifted your panties and shorts and picked you up putting you in the passenger seat. "I could've did that myself Sanzu." He got in and shrugged. "I actually don't care bunny."

"Sanzu always remember what i said though."He smiled and reversed taking you back home.

☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎

You had eventually fell asleep so he woke up up. He pulled outside of your penthouse. "Were here bunny." You nodded. "I'll see you later Sanzu.. , Tomorrow come get me so we can hangout ?" He hummed and you kissed his cheek getting out. You waved and walked inside and went in the house.

He smirked to himself and pulled out his phone. "I'll know and hear whatever you do bunny." He put his phone down and went back to Bonten.

While you were sleep Sanzu put a chip in your phone allowing him to hear you and know where you go with a click of a app. He of course tricked his self into thinking it was just for protection. It wasn't that though.