011

Waking up to the sound of groaning you look up at Sanzu

Waking up to the sound of groaning you look up at Sanzu. His face looked uneasy and upset. Once he looked down and seen you were awake he smiled.
"Good bunny you're awake." Looking back up at him you smile , "Morning Sanzu , why are you so happy I'm awake?"

He looks down at your face for a minute before continuing, "Because I got tired before I could please and I've been up for an hour thinking about it." You giggled softly and laid your head back down , "It's okay Sanzu , I'm fine I had fun." He sighed , "But I wanted to do all the hard work , and I kinda had an idea about waking you out of your sleep for it."

"Sometimes I like to see you underneath me , do you  not enjoy it?" You look up . "I... , I guess yea I like it." He says embarrassingly moving his face from your view. "Don't be embarrassed It's natural , look at me." He turns his head and looks at you with pink cheeks. You smiled and leaned in for a kiss.

Sanzu applied more pressure into the kiss and tried to add his tongue but you backed up and laughed. "You're alway trying to be nasty with mee , I need to go shower." He shrugged , "That's my duty bunny."

You roll your eyes playfully and sit up. "Im serious though I need to shower , it won't take me long." He nodded and pulled out his phone to distract himself. You got out of bed and felt stares when picking out underwear. "Sanzu stop looking at my ass."

You heard a groan , "I can't help it bunny." You turned around to see him watching you intensely. "Take a picture it'll last longer." Sanzu nodded and took out his phone. "Wait not literally." You laughed while turning around. "But can I tho?"

"Go ahead baby." You smiled and posed shyly to the side. You heard two snaps and he smiled at his phone. "Thank you bunny." You nod and walk towards the bathroom. Sitting your clothes on the toilet you reach for a towel and rag. Finally down you step in and turn it in.

☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎☹︎☻︎

After thirty minutes you finally walked out of the bathroom releasing Sanzu from his boredom. "Finally." You laughed , "It didn't even take me that long." "Yes you did , I just planned a trip out of the country and booked it in the time you were gone." "Ouu buisness trip?" You said while folding your legs under you on the bed.

"No , a me and you trip." You looked at him confused. "Huh, Why?" He rolled his eyes , "Don't worry why , you deserve it." You raised a brow , "How do I deserve it? , I literally just ghosted you??!" He groaned, "Stop bringing up the past I don't care , you're going and I don't wanna hear any buts."

You just nodded and laid down on the bed. You were grateful of course that he wanted to take you somewhere , but you still felt bad for ghosting him over a dream and insecurities. "Stop pouting over there , don't question yourself why you deserve it." You frowned and spoke fast.

"Sanzu please tell me why I deserve it." He sighed and crawled over to you on the bed. He grabbed both of your thighs and put them around his head. "You grace me with your presence and warmness with out a problem, plus my pretty ass glove that you carry."

You spoke in confusion while rubbing his hair, "What glove?" He licked the top of your panties and you immediately shot up. "Right there." He laughed. You got warm in the face very fast , "Sanzu stop itt." He smiled , "I'm just saying , matter of fact."

Sanzu pushed your torso back down making you lay down. "What are you about to do?" Sanzu held onto your thighs right by your panties. "I'm about to eat if you would so politely let me." You widened your eyes in surprise , "Baby I'm not even horny." He shrugged, "I don't care I'm hungry , now may I ?"

You looked to the side and bit the inside of your lip thinking but Sanzu was getting impatient. "Bunnyy." You looked back to him and smiled , "No." He sighed and fell onto your left thigh. "Sorryyy, I wanna go shopping in a little and I just had a shower maybe later." He looked up to you with a content face. "Whatever , I'm going to the car come out when you're ready to go."

You laughed and watched him leave out of the door. Sitting up you decided that you would stay with Sanzu for a while so you got up and grabbed a bag. You picked out some clothes and put them in a bag along with a box. Once you were done you got your hair bag and put it into the bag.

You didn't get any of your hygiene essentials since you ordered some along with your order for his house. You stood in the middle of your closet searching for an outfit to wear. Finally you decided on a simple shorts and crop top set with some yeezy slides. You lotioned your body down and picked up your bag along with your phone.

You walked towards your living room and sat everything down while opening the door. Greeting you was Angel ,"Hello Akemi." You smiled and spoke , "Hi Angel! , I'm gonna go with Sanzu for a little so you can go home or stay inside." You gave him a huge hug. He hugged back awkwardly and nodded , "Will do , do you need help carrying anything?"

You looked down at your huge bags and back to Angel, "If you would like to help." You smiled. He nodded and grabbed your bags. You locked the door and followed Angel to the elevator. "How has your wife been doing Angel?" He looked over and sighed.

"Fortunately your advice worked and she's pregnant but unfortunately she's been driving me crazy with her worrying." You stifled a laugh and patted his back. "You guys are only 32 , give her some time to calm down I'm sure this break with her will reassure her that you're there for her and everything's gonna be okay." He only sighed and nodded.

Once you got to the bottom floor he walked out first and you followed waving to the lady at the front desk. He went outside towards Sanzu's trunk while you went to his window telling him to open it. Angel put everything in once he opened it. Once he finished he closed the trunk , you walked to him and gave him another hug. "Thank you and see you later Angel , have fun with her and make sure to comfort her." You smiled and walked back to the car.

He walked towards his car and you got in Sanzu's. "Why did you hug him?" Sanzu looked at you as soon as you buckled in. You looked over at him in disbelief , "Really?" He continued looking at you with a straight face. "He's my bodyguard who's been around for a while nothing else Sanzu." He looked forward, "That's not what I asked bunny."

You looked out of the window and turned in your seat. "I hugged him because he helped me,  I don't want to have this conversation with you if you keep going I'm gonna go back inside." He tried to relax and started the car , "That's all I wanted to know bunny." He sat his arm on your thigh and rubbed it comfortably while you stayed quiet.

Question, Do you guys like when I add images or do you like for me to write it out and describe it so you can imagine it?

- Author 𓆈