This Lumine is a Fraud

Lumine was a Nun at a Church, she also has a twin brother named Aether. Lumine worked at the Cathedral for 5 months without much rest, She then decided to have a vacation with her Childhood Friend Amber to the Philippines for 3 months, she was also gonna invite her twin brother,

Lumine: Hey Aether! Me and Amber are gonna go to the Philippines for a Vacation! Wanna come?

Aether: Sure! That sounds like a lot of fun!

Lumine: The more the merrier!

Aether: just be sure to tell Priestess Barbara.

Lumine: Of course I will! What kind of Idiot would forget that?!

"The Day for the Leave"

Lumine was finished packing her luggage the only thing she was doing was getting ready for the Airport until she realized that she didn't tell Priestess Barbara that she was having a vacation nor did Priestess Barbara know she was leaving, she then immediately got her packed luggage and ran to her Twin Brother's room and opened the door which made a loud sound making Aether look, Lumine then saw Aether was still packing for the Airport.

Lumine: Aether, I need you to stay here.

Aether: What- Why?!

Lumine: I forgot to tell Priestess Barbara about my Leave.

Aether: YOU SAID YOU WOULDN'T-

as Aether was about to yell at Lumine, Lumine quickly ran out of his room whilst carrying the packed luggage. Aether was caught off guard but ran after Lumine, But she was already running outside towards Amber who was waiting in her car.

Amber: oh, Lumine! your done packing-

Lumine: OPEN THE DOOR!!

Lumine shouted which made Amber flinch and quickly opened the door as Lumine swiftly sat in the front seat, as Aether was about to go outside and shout,

Amber: Wheres Aether?

Lumine: HE'S SICK! NOW DRIVE!

As Lumine demanded, Amber Drove them both to the airport Leaving Aether behind.

Aether: YOU'RE AN IDIOT FOR FORGETTING!

Aether shouted with his anger, he then went back inside and sat on a couch to catch his breath. After Aether had rested, he went to Lumine's room and saw her Nun Uniform, He then thought of pretending to be Lumine at the Cathedral to ask for a Day off which was something Lumine was Suppose to ask before hand, since he's met with some of Lumine's friends or partners in the Cathedral it's going to be really difficult for Aether to pretend to be Lumine. since he doesn't know if the people he met can tell the difference.

Aether: She owes me BIG time for this.

Aether said as he wears his twin sisters Nun Uniform, He then looked at the Full body mirror Lumine had at her room as Aether looked in the mirror he realized he matched a lot like Lumine and got impressed himself. After Aether looked at himself in the Full Body Mirror he then quickly went to Lumine's Cathedral, on foot.

Aether: I really should learn how to drive.

Aether said frustratedly as he walked to the Cathedral.

"At the Cathedral"

Aether was standing infront of the Cathedral Lumine worked in, as he was infront of the Cathedral he then walked to the entrance and saw Sister Rosaria talking with a handsome tanned blue haired male, Aether then slowly tried to walk across them hoping they don't notice him.

Aether: Please don't notice me, Please don't notice me-

Aether said in repetition.

Rosaria: Lumine.