Older Brother

(HAHAHA did ya miss me? 😀)

After Aether's party, everyone started to go home and the day ended. but what Aether didn't expect was that tomorrow would be the greatest and shocking day of his life.

"Morning 8:30 A.M"

They were taking glances at each other but ate silently around the dinning table. They? you might ask, well. Unexpectedly, last night at the party. Childe went with both Xiao and Aether at Aether's house and spent the night there. Xiao was paranoid about him being around but Childe didn't seem to want to speak. That was when Childe looked at Aether and asked him something.

Childe: Aether, can you pass me the ketchup?

Aether: Ah! sure..!

Aether said as he turned his head to where the ketchup bottle is and grabbed it as he handed it over to Childe but just before Childe could grab the bottle, that was when Xiao slammed his fork onto the table. Aether was surprised as to which it made Childe speak,

Childe: What? you angry?

Xiao: You're planning something, aren't you?!

Childe: I'm not planning anything, I just want my ketchup!!

Xiao: DON'T LIE YOU BASTARD!!! I KNOW YOU'RE UP TO SOMETHING CREEPY!!

Childe: I JUST WANT MY KETCUP!!

Xiao: YOU DON'T WANT THE GODDAMN KETCHUP!!!

Aether: OH MY GOD. SHUT UP!!

Aether said as he slammed the ketchup bottle near Childe so he could get it himself, Aether then calmed Childe down as Xiao sat back down from his seat and crossed his arms as he mumbled.

Xiao: scumbag.

Even if Xiao mumbled to himself, Childe heard it very clear and it seemed to have angered him because he quickly stood up from his seat and grabbed Xiao by his collar about to punch him. Aether tried to stop Childe but before he could luckily the door bell rang, Childe loosened his grip on Xiao's collar as Xiao slapped himself free from Childe's grip. Aether then got up from the dining table to answer the door. as Aether was in front of the door, he opened it and got a huge surprise, It was his older brother who had come back home.

Aether: Dain...?

Dainsleif: Hello..Sora...

Childe and Xiao were peeking out the kitchen, as Childe whispered down to Xiao.

Childe: Who is that?

Xiao: His older brother...?

Childe: And who is Sora?

Xiao: A nickname for Aether??

They both also don't know what's going on but Aether seemed to be at a loss for words.

Dainsleif: I uh...got you your favorite cake, if I'm not too late....

Dainsleif said as he showed a small pink box which inside seemed to be a strawberry cake. Dainsleif felt guilty and rather awkward meeting Aether again as Aether walked up towards him and kicked him in the knee which caused Dain to fall down on his one knee, it shocked Dain as looked up to see Aether crossing his arms.

Childe: THIS IS-?!!?

Xiao: huh..? What is it?

Childe: HE'S GONNA BURST!!

Childe said as he quickly took cover under a table which confused Xiao as he looked back at the front door, Aether had an angered expression on his face. Xiao's eyes widened as Aether started to speak,