Author

Once upon a time,
In the lands of Fire,a special power in the bloodline was passed through generations.

This power was first discovered by a clever scientist.
He made multiple experiments in order to create a type of drug that could help people in war.
He was prisoned for doing this and after 20 years he was executed.
It took many many years for people to learn how to use genetical technology,in order for the drugs to be passed through generations.

Some scientists tried to take this experiment down,but some said it would make great benefit during war.

In order to finish this experiment, students and sciencists got some great ideas and they finally were able to finish this work succesfully.

People started training with this unbeliavebly powerful genetics that firstly were gained by pills. The crimes were increased mostly at the time.

The police departament prohibited it in pharmacies ,but people still shipped it illegally in a very expencive price.

The kings of different lands would pay a lot of money just to get the chance and experiment this power.

During the next two decades the police could not do anything , because the normal people had already became more powerful, so they joined the fire armys.

After many deaths and wars , people were so exhausted and they started seperating in order to lower the number of deaths.
The war was considered as closed, but both sides hated each other so much.
The genetic mutations caused them to change year by year .
They perfected their powers until it became a very usual and normal thing to have superpowers.

Through the decades , each of them seperately trained a lot in the army  in order to be more powerful .They opened new schools for this field.

After some lifestyle developement, they officialy were seperated through a wall (that could be passed with permission), and named each part of the land.

They were seperated in the land of Forefy and Fironix.

Because of the war and the deaths ,they became rivals with no turn back.
If a Forefy lived in Fironix ,they would not get free rights ,or it would be a very difficult life. The same thing is the other way.

The Forefys in usual, were cheerful people that were really depended on family love.
But when they re angry , they don't think twice but take revenge. Forefys usually have red ,brown or black eyes. The power through their veins is red fire.

The Fironix people were cold hearted people outside but highly emotional inside . If somebody ever got a Fironix person as a friend , they should be prepared for the unexpected. Fironixes usually have blue,green ,brown or black eyes.
The fire power is blue.