Episode 3 - Grown up

16 years later
.
.

The Royal Nanny ,who was kept alive, raised Yurina with lots of love.

While raising her, Yurina was so bothered by the question of her identity.
When Yurina was 6 years old she thought the Nanny was her aunt .

The nanny hid the truth and told her , that her parents died on an earthquake.

Yurina forgot about it but she knew for sure she was half Firenix and half Forefy and there was always a suspision in her mind.

Yurina joined lots of activities and had the chance to socialise with many people and make friends.

Even though they had a hard time following the new Firenix's King , Theodor, they still managed to live in peace.

Yurina was a prodigy for the land.
She had talent in lots of arts like painting,singing,dancing.

She could participate in events like archery, climbing, hunting and her fire abilities were incredibly impressive.

Due to her strong fire abilities ,trainers admired her, even if half of them were from the other land.
All thte boys had a crush on her at school.

It was big luck for Yurina.

The Forefys who were really weak ,often got bullied and ended up leaving the academies to live a normal life, but she was special.

After a while, the trainers told Yurina:

You have an incredible potential, little girl!
You have got an invitation from the General to join the armys.
You are propably as much powerful as an adult is.

Would you accept this offer?
We gurantee you a salary for completing the tasks .

Yurina got excited because she always wanted to be in the army ,where you had the chance to become a high class warrior .

Yurina ran home full of excitement and told her Nanny :
Maria!! Maria! My dream will come truee!

Maria smiled and was curious to know.

Yurina: I'm going to become an army soon! I'm going to train with proffesionals!

She was jumping over the room being proud of something she hasn't achieved yet.

Then she noticed the Nanny's sad face and asked: What's wrong Maria?

Maria: Yurina...you are gonna go right? You won't live here anymore ?

You'll go risk your life over that evil king , is that true ,love?

Yurina turned down her excitement and quietly said: It's true that I won't live here and I'm going far but....
My dream is not to protect the king, do you know that?
Plus that, why do you hate him so much? I know he is evil but you are acting too strange. I'm not going to even interact with him personally ..

Maria:
Darling you never told me what you actually wanted. This is unexpected! Is this really your dream?

You're suddenly telling me you'll go today !
Did you keep this a secret to your nanny all this time??
Im always waiting for you to come home after I cooked a really nice meal and you just say you will suddenly go?

You're a forefy! They are gonna treat you like trash and you still want to serve the king?!

Yurina:
I don't think that's the reason!

I'm gonna fight and be the strongest Forefy in order to save my land.
You know my intentions. I just don't want war going on. So please let me go Maria!
If not ,you have to give an argument on why not to do so!

Maria: That is the same reason. It's dangereous. You're young, you're still 16!

Maria: Stupid reasons!
They trusted my powers!
I love you ,but you're extremely absurd right now.
You're not even my real parent!
Where are ,Mom and Dad when I need some support? Where are they ?!

Maria: I am here now , why are you reminded of that?

Yurina: It's because parents support their children ! You are just being an aunt!
Bye , Im going! I didn't want us to seperate this way!

Maria said: You don't know anything! You are not mature enough!
Your parents died because of the King!

Yurina: What?? What are you saying?

Maria explained how they died.

(The thing she didn't say was about her twin ,because it was the most painful thing to say.)

Yurina : You lied to me ! How did you keep this secret??
I can't believe you're mad at me for going there, while you have slept peacefully knowing that!

Maria: No , wait!

Yurina: Well that's it, ,I have another reason to go now.

Maria: Yurina! Don't ! Don't take revenge!

Yurina ran away.

Maria: Please Yurina don't go!

Yurina,  I love you!

Yurina's silouette started to fade by every second,until she disappeared from Nanny's sight.