Episode 1 - The flashback

Opening song is on youtube.
Search : New series Distant fate' zepeto.
Here's the link
https://youtu.be/Ra_4MEocp3o
.
.
.

Episode 1
The flashback

At the times when the powers were passed through many generations,Kings still wanted to gain power and leadership.

When the Forefy King of the Forefy died along with his daughter by poison ,his son was the only one left alive in the royal family. 
The day his loved ones died ,he had gone horse riding outside the castle.
When he returned , a masacre had already happened.

Yoto, the 20 year old prince,
had a really hard time coping with this trauma .

Noone could figure out who actually did that.
Instead of locking hinself up, he tried to be strong and pay attention to every detail that happened that day.

Sadly all the evidence had disappeared

Yoto had to get into the place of his father, even if he didn't like it.
He was modest and liked being a normal person . He was worried that he was going to have many responsibilities and a stressful life.

All Yoto loved was adventures like : Nature, hiking, riding horses ,musical instruments, archery, fishing.
But later he gave up from these hobbies because of the trauma and suicidal thoughts.
When he met a mental doctor he suggested him to distract himself and take care of the castle matters.

In order to cope with the pain of his loved ones he tried to help many people in need in the village with a huge amount of money he had.

People really admired him a lot and thanked him.

The night before Yoto became a king, he decided to do some charity help and also made a big festival.

Lots of Firenixes were invited in order to make peace. The right hand of the king was there by his side to help him in case they would harm him.

The king was aware of that.

He made a big dinner table inviting the high class warriors and high class families.

For this dinner, many preparations were made including hiring some new helpers, chefs, guards, ecetera.

A group of Firenixes were secretly sent to serve on the table. They kept their identities a secret by wearing some head covers so their eye colors would not be regonised.

The plan was to poison the king.

The helpers of the king were gonna try the food first for safety reasons.

But when they tried the food nothing happened, and they weren't harmed .
When they went to make a double check on the cousine , the cooking ladies started acting weird and tried to get rid of king's helpers.

They called the guards to come and arrest them for obeying the castle rules ,but even the guards were imposters. They were indifferent about the situation.

The servants(helpers) were suspisious of the womens attitude , so they went to check the kitchen secretely ,and they noticed hidden poison on a pot.

They were about to show it to the king , but the Firenixes stabbed them in the back and ran outside as fast as the wind.

After they killed the servants secretly, they removed the evidence of crime ,masking themselves like the innocent servants.

Few minutes after the secret crime , the king made a long speech about 10 minutes and also offered music and talented dancers to the public.