Episode 2 - The beginning of times

Opening song: Please open slide 2.
https://youtu.be/Ra_4MEocp3o

Episode 2
Fate changes unexpectely

The king and queen were perfect match for each other.
She fell in love with the kings mature behaviour, his generosity and honesty, and Yoto fell in love with her golden heart, innocent behaviour and beauty.

After they got to know each other, Maria acted too shy , she would get nervous and sweat when she sang in front of him ,and tremble whenever he laughed at her clumsy behaviour.

It was very slow , but their hearts matched so well together , like they were soulmates.

Even if it was too long to get so close and fall in love with each other, they still managed to keep a strong bond,
with little ups and downs of course

The next year after they fell in love, they had the chance to go out of the castle.
The king said: You don't need to serve m anymore, you are my partner now.
Maria blushed and said: I will always be a partner for you as well!

They masked themselves and went on a date acting like normal people having fun outside.
They ate chocolates, fruits, snacks,street food ,sweets and enjoyed dancing and singing along with the musical groups.

Yoto and Maria were tired so they sat on a stole at a park .

Maria: I would have never thought I'd be with you right now. Do you remember, 1 year ago I was your servant, a low class woman with no money and family.

Yoto: That's true, but for sure you are smart and talented and you are fit to be in your position as a queen.

Maria: What do you mean?

Yoto: I mean that.... Will you be my queen?

He bowed his knee and sat to propose to her in front of the moon.

Maria cried happy tears and accepted the proposal.

After the proposal was accepted with full happiness and excitement, the kingdom started many preparations.

Her identity was kept a secret from public in order to not make war or conflicts.
If Forefys would figure out the queen is a Firenix, they would try to harm her.

Then the whole land were informed about some suddem news.

After the Wedding, the Queen and King brought amazing news to the village.
The queen was pregnant.

The whole city celebrated for this.

After 9 months of pregnancy the queen was surprised to know she gave birth to 2 girl twins which weren't identical.

One of them was named Yurina and the other Sarina.

Both of them were really different by their hair color, eye color .

Because of that , the Queen wanted her kids to not be shown in public.

Many people who couldn't watch their buissiness, were too curious to go and find out the inside of the royal family.
Noone ever saw the queen live.
Only the servants, helpers, cleaners saw her.

Rumors started to spread after pregnancy and people were very curious.

A woman named Ririka ,in her 30s offered to help as a nanny because she had experience and she loved kids.
It was hard for the queen to be convienced and it was difficult for her to trust any nanny.

When she was 7 months pregnant, Ririka asked the queen to remove the veil on her face but the King came and got angry.

After some weeks ,after the babies were born , they started using powers without being able to control them.