10. Stalker Roshni

Ahmed Mansion...

Salma : Asad, did you find out anything about Aman, Roshni's friend??

Asad : Salma.. don't you think you're being over suspicious?? He's just injured..

Salma : It's about my daughter's life Asad..

Asad : but we can't change what's written in her fate.. destiny has it's own play Salma..

Salma : when it changed 18 yrs ago.. why can't it now then???

Asad : but we are again on square one.. we are again here where we started.. again in Lucknow..

Salma : just for Roshni's wish..

Asad : and it's her fate.. it again made her come to the place where she belongs..

Salma was about to say but interrupted by shayri..

Shayri : phuphi, see this Roshni is behaving strange since few days.. and today she's full lost in her thoughts.. and now she's smiling to herself.. I think she had fallen for my jiju..

Roshni glared at shayri..

Roshni : Ammi not like that.. you know about my dreams na.. I'm just wondering about them that's it.. this shayri is over thinking..

Shayri : acha then why smiling like pagal??

Roshni : woh.. woh.. all those silly fights of Zain bhai & Arhan bhai.. you & Rehan.. how can I stop laughing then Shayri..

Now Shayri be like 😠😒

Asad : enough of your both.. go & freshen up..

They nodded & left.. Silence made it's own noise..

Salma : Asad.. I can't lose her..

Asad : but we know the truth.. neither we can change that nor we can oppose that.. it's all written.. we are just pawns with emotions..

Salma : but..- interrupted by Shayri again..

Shayri : Phuphi.. come we'll have dinner..

They had the dinner & the night passed with hopes in some hearts & while fear in some hearts...

Next day... College...

Roshni & her friends reached clg... and Roshni's eyes are searching for Aman... Her Khadoos... But she's didn't found him... Her face gloomed...

Ila : Roshni... Chale??? She jerked Roshni...

Roshni : haan... Why are you shouting??

Zoya : If you listen to her then she won't shout at you... Where are you lost Roshni??

Shayri : In my jiju... Roshni glared at her & moved inside while they too followed...

The classes continued.. It was lunch time.. the boys quartet were already in the canteen with their nonsense gossips (Mee : believe me I'm telling you boys have more gossips than girls 🤣)

Then girls too joined.. that is when Roshni listened Aman's voice.. her lips curved into smile without even her notice.. Aman is talking to his friends while Roshni staring him maintaining a proper distance... As if sensing her stare, he turned his head in the direction of her just then...

Their eyes met... for a long moment, he held her gaze from across the room, his jet black orbs full of warmth... She saw the corner of his lips curved upwards to form a ravishing smile for her & only for her... The sight of him stole her breath away... and She found it unbearably hard to look away from his eyes.. they are attracting her...