21. Let's meet again...

Parveen : Aman.. I know.. you won't be happy with my decision.. but I'm vulnerable.. I can't let any danger near you.. So I took the decision.. that.. you-

To be continued...

Aman : So you thought that.. what Ammi.. you think I'm any kid??

Parveen : Aman.. listen to me..

Aman : never mind.. do what you want.. I'm telling again. she'll be Mrs Khan not my wife.

Junaid : Aman- interrupted by phone call..

Aman : O.K. I'm coming.. Abbu.. I don't want to drag the topic.. you do what you want.. I'm all set on my decision.. I'm leaving for office.. don't expect me for any dinner..

and he left without any second glance..

Dadi : Parveen.. you heard him..

Parveen : O.K. I'll inform to Qazi to come day after tomorrow.. I want him to get married before he turns 25.. and she left..

All sighs seeing her stern look..

Sara : When will Ammi realise that Roshni bhabhi is the best for Aman bhai..

Chotu : Where is she now??

Saima : that.. we too dunno..

Dadi : Sara.. Saima.. Chotu.. come.. it's lunch time.. and it seems we've lots of work..

Sara & Saima nodded as if getting the point..

Kabir : Abbu.. why don't you talk to Ammi..

Junaid : sighed.. I tried Kabir.. but she's too stubborn this time..

Kabir : but I've one idea.. but I need to talk to Rubina khala first.. where is she??

Dadi : She'll come in an hour..

Kabir : perfect.. inform me if she shows..

Dadi nodded and Kabir left with a smirk..

•••

Kabir : do whatever you want.. but I want them.. you've two hours.. if not.. gimme your resignation form..

Person : Consider that is done Sir.. and he left.. while Kabir is all beaming..

•••

Rubina : Kabir.. Ammi told me that you wanted to talk to me..

Kabir : yes Khala.. I wanted to ask you.. what if Roshni comes back..

Surprisingly shocked would be an understatement for Rubina to understand the bomb Kabir dropped now..

Rubina : what are you talking Kabir..

Kabir : Not beating around the bush.. Aman saw Roshni in Delhi..

Rubina gasped with the new found information.. it's like she may pass out..

Rubina : Aman.. saw.. Roshni.. but we all know about the hallucinations of Aman..

Kabir : But this time it's true.. everytime he hallucinated.. he used to be gloomy.. but this time.. he's all anger.. it's new from him..

Rubina : but I need proofs Kabir..

Kabir : I know Khala.. infact.. I too want see to her again.. confront her.. we'll find within two hours.. then she'll see my game..

Rubina : but she's an Ayana.. neither you nor I can overpower her..

Kabir : leave it for me Khala.. some battles don't need any powers and weapons.. just people are enough.. lovely people..