23. Our New Beginnings

Roshni all set to meet Aman..

Continued...

Roshni reached Lucknow to meet him..
She reached the Khan Enterprises where Aman is yet to reach as the coming day is supposed to be his nikkah.. after a few minutes.. Aman reached office with his all swag..
(pran jaaye par swag na jaaye..)

Coming into his cabin he knew Mr Zayan Qureshi is waiting to meet him.. correction he assumed.. but to his utter shock he saw Roshni waiting for him with a smile.. that too a sly smile.. what's happening? Does she plan for any revenge on what happened on the last meet..

Roshni : You're 24 minutes late in total Mr Aman Junaid Khan..

Aman : Well hello to you too Mr Ahmed.. I see it's my office.. I know when to come.. now sticking to the point can we discuss the points as you came earlier..

Roshni : Okay.. shall we? She said pointing towards the couch.. Aman nodded in yes..

Both seated at the extreme corners and she placed the laptop that it's visible to the duo.. and the boring meeting starts..

•••

Kabir : Did you find anything Akash?

Akash : No sir-

Kabir : fine.. send me your resignation form.. wait.. not need you're fire-

Akash : Sir listen to me wholly..

Kabir : for the last time.. he sighed..

Akash : Sir I didn't find anything regarding that day but I got something from the last night..

Kabir : last night.. but last night he went to meet Mr Qureshi on a business point..

Akash : yes sir but with Mr Qureshi there present another girl.. and her name is Ms Roshni Ahmed.. and even today sir had a meeting with Mr Qureshi but Ms Ahmed replaced him..

Kabir : So you're saying that Roshni is with Aman right now?

Akash : Yes sir..

Kabir : Okay.. you work on what happened on that day and if possible the former day too..

Akash : On it Sir.. phew the call ends..

Kabir : Khanna (ye character for sure Roshni bhi badal jaaye ye nhi badalne waali 🤭📌)

Khanna : Yes Sir..

Kabir : Aman ke saath kon hai ab?

Khanna : Sir.. koyi madam aayi hai..

Kabir : naam kya madam kya?

Khanna : oye Akhil.. madam ka naam kya hai? ...... sorry Sir.. Roshni Ahmed naam hai unka.. asal mein Mr Qureshi ke saath meeting tha..

Kabir : Okay.. inform me when she leaves.. got it?

Khanna : Okay sir.. phew.. another call ends.. Kabir smiles..

Kabir : finally time came Roshni.. it's gonna be you and me now..

Parveen : Kabir.. what are you doing here idly? Tomorrow is Aman's nikkah you remember? Go and talk with Qazi..

Kabir : Okay Ammi..

Sara : How did bhai agree that easily.. she whispered to Saima..

Saima : How would I know..

Sara : Haan.. how would you know.. I'm a fool to ask a fool like you..

Saima : glad you accepted the fact but I'm not yet you're..

Dadi : Shut up you both and do the work.. or else Parveen won't spare you..

Sara : Okay Dadi..

•••

Zayan : Chachu.. do you know our current business partner Mr Khan or anyone related to them before?

Asad : No Zayan..

Zayan : oh okay..

Asad : why are you asking now?

Zayan : Nothing.. just for a check on them.. I'll come..

Asad : What's happening between them? Both are behaving weird..

Salma : you're asking as if it's the first time.. it's common for them..

Asad : yeah it was common for them to fight until she was there.. but when she left.. their equation changed..

Salma : yeah.. losing her made them like that.. their love for her..

Asad : Amu-

Shayri : Phuphi.. I'm going for shopping; and I'll eat out.. don't worry I'll safe now bye.. Allah Hafiz..

Asad : but this Shayri never changes..

•••

Roshni : Partner..

Aman : Excuse me..

Roshni : obviously Business Partner.. I'm hungry.. can we continue after lunch?

Aman : Okay.. you go on..

Roshni : you? say *no* I'll kill you..

Aman : Sorry.. I've more important works to do..

Roshni : Okay.. but one question

Aman : yes

Roshni : Which cell in your body think that eating is not important?

Aman : Every cell.. you better leave now..
Rude Partner..

Finally after what it felt like eternity to both Aman and Roshni their meet came to an end with all the points and percentages being discussed.. phew..

Roshni : Partner.. it's for you.. she said giving him a white rose..

Aman : What the hell?

Roshni : Cool Partner.. I'm giving you a white rose not any red, if you're colour blind.. see white roses are for new beginnings..

Aman : firstly I'm not any colour blind.. I can see that it's a white rose.. and secondly.. this deal was actually with Mr Qureshi so there's no point of our new beginnings here..

Roshni : so what we can start a one now..

Aman : sorry but I'm in no need of new relations.. I'm fine the ones right now..

Roshni : Okay-

"Aman.. Parveen Ammi informed me to remain you about the shopping.." said a female voice..

Aman : Adaa..

Roshni : Adaa 🙄😑

Aman : yes Adaa.. so Ms Ahmed meet my fiancee Adaa Malik.. and Adaa she's our new business client Ms Ahmed..

Adaa : Nice meeting you Ms Ahmed..

I wish I can say the same to you..
Roshni : Same from here Ms Malik.. Mr Khan I'll take leave now..

Aman : It's pleasure meeting you again Ms Ahmed..

Roshni just smiled for his words and made her way towards the door with blur view of their talk behind her..

She came out of the office.. and she felt wet on the cheeks.. she crushed the rose.. thorns pricked her fingers.. little she cared..

Person : What happened Miss?

Roshni : Why do you care?

Person : did anyone leave you?

Roshni : anyone didn't leave me.. I came in the wrong direction..

To the ones you loved and lost..
Not necessarily to death..

To be continued..