11. Promises!!!

Yay... back with another update... hoping that you enjoyed the previous one... So it's time for the next one... Go on... have a look... read...

Recap : RoshAn spills out the truth of eachother to one another...

So todays chapter begins with...

Junaid Manzil...

Parveen : do you really need any others proofs that for believing Aman?

Aman : I don't know Ammi.. what if it's all coincidence.. what if we mistaken her..

Parveen : Ok then.. I'll ask Rubina regarding Ayana.. if it proved that Roshni is Ayana.. you should do what I say..

Aman : I know what you'll ask Ammi, I can't risk anyone's life in danger for saving myself..

Roshni : what are you both talking..

Parveen : Roshni beta, you know the truth that Aman is a demi-jinn right (Roshni nodded in yes) he'll turn into a full jinn when he becomes 25, and few days ago we got to know that Aman can be protected with the help of an Ayana, a girl with angelic heart.. She can control the jinn inside him.. she can stop him from turning evil.. and yesterday we got to know that You're the Ayana, Roshni.. you can save my Aman.. but for that you both have to stay together for rest of your life.. she said wiping her tears.. remembering the past memories..

Aman : but staying with me is also risk.. I can't put you in danger Roshni, I can't let any girl's life in risk to protect myself..

Parveen : Aman- interrupted by Roshni..

Roshni : both of you are right in your sides.. just like 6 & 9.. mother wants to save her son.. son doesn't want any girl to risk her life to save him..

People at some time are the masters of their own fates; the fault, is not in our stars, but in ourselves, that we are underlings... ~ Shakespeare

Parveen : I don't force you.. but it's my plead.. pls help me in saving my son..

Aman looking reluctant to accept that.. he left..

Roshni : don't worry Aunty.. I'll help you in saving my friend.. that's my promise for myself.. she said assuring to Parveen..

Parveen dunno what to say.. she simply hugged Roshni to the core.. atlast she got someone to save her son from the deadly danger.. (really 🙄🙄)

Parveen : thank you very much Roshni.. I know it's not enough to express my gratitude no word can express that.. 🥺🥺🤧🤧

Roshni : but these tears can.. she wiping them..

Parveen again hugged Roshni..

Dadi : what happened Parveen?

Parveen : Ammi.. that Roshni agreed to helping us Ammi.. my Aman is safe Ammi.. she said tears..

Dadi : thank you very much beta.. you really an Angel.. my donkey from somewhere do needs a partner like you.. someone to shine in his dark life.

Roshni : no word of thanks Dadi.. when we are destined to each other.. no one separate us..

( Then happens the most common thing... Be it book or daily soap.. it happens.. Eavesdropping..)
Aman listened all this convo..

Aman : Ok then.. you want to help me as I'm your friend so I'll to promise myself that I won't let your life at risk for me..

Roshni,Parveen & Dadi came out & saw Aman there.. Dadi just smiled at him & left.. Parveen & Roshni were looking at him to speak..

Aman : Ok.. Roshni now you got to know about Ayana na, any other doubts? (Roshni nodded in no)come I'll drop you at your place.. it's high time..