Chapter 2: The Great Outside Awaits

Alex's POV

I was with Willie in our secret spot. Not a lot of people knew if this place, and their certainly wasn't any lifers who knew about this place. This Willie's and I's place to go to talk about whatever we wanted without fearing being heard. We go here often just to talk about anything.

"You guys really were awesome up there." Willie says. "You're a great band."

"Thanks." I say "But let's not talk about the band, this is us time."

"Yeah, you're right." Willie says. He smiles at me, looking into my eyes as I stare into his gorgeous, chocolate brown eyes. It's like everytime he looks at me, he casts a spell on me. Everytime our hands touch, I get this feeling, butterflies happily dance in my stomache with joy and excitement, and everytime we kiss i swear those butterflies could lift me up on the air and I'd be flying.

"Let's talk about us." Willie says. "Like how much I love you." He smiles, taking my hand in his. There come those happy dancing butterflies I told you about, but it's a good feeling.

"I love you too." I say back, leaning my head against his shoulder. Whenever I was with Willie, I was at an all time comfort. It was like my anxiety never existed with him. I could just sit there and be with him, just me and him and my anxiety was nowhere.

"Alex, I was actually wondering if.... maybe, I don't know if you wanted to, maybe, possibly, move in with me?" Willie asks nervously.

This was such a big step in our relationship, so I get why he'd be nervous, but lucky for him I knew exactly what my answer was.

"Of course!" I say. "I'd love to."

Me and Willie poof into the studio were me, Luke, and Reggie stayed. We basically treated that place like our home, even though our home was the Hollywood Ghost Club.

Willie helped me pack my things and I tell the new to Luke who was in the studio.

"That's great Alex." Luke says. "You won't forget about us will you?"

"Jeeze Luke, I'm going to move into Willie's room, it's not like I'm leaving the club!" I say. "Where's Reggie, I wanna tell him the news."

"Oh, you wouldn't believe it, he's on a date with a girl." Luke says. "And he says she seemed genuin."

"Now we just need to get you someone and we can go on a triple date." I say.

"Alright, well do we have everything Alex?" Willie asks.

"Yep." I nod. I turn to Luke. "I'll see you at rehearsal."

Reggie's POV

I am waiting for Lucy by the front of the club, feeling extremely nervous. What if she stood me up? What if this was just a prank? Just has I turned around to leave, forgetting about all of this, I heard a voice.

"What, I'm a minute late and you're just gonna leave?" I turn around and see Lucy walking towards me. She wore a simple white dress and black flats. She had her wavey hair down at her shoulders and her bangs were pined back.

"I uh...." I was honestly in shook that she was here, I was actually thinking she stood me up. So this date thing was really happening I guess. "I'm sorry, I thought that you maybe stood me up."

"Why would I stand you up?" She says, her warm smile greeting me. If I was being honest she was like no girl I've ever met, I actually felt comfortable around her.

"Well it's happened to me more than you think." I say.

"Well than, I'm glad then because it leaves you open for me." She smiles. "Any girl that stands you up is foolish, and I'm thankful for that."