Hi

Hi so it's been a while since I've updated this book. It was supposed to be book two to my other book on the edge of a perfect harmony but I'm rewriting that book now. This book will still happen but not till after I finish the rewrite since it'll be like book one to this.

But also there's a few things I want to do differently with this book. Writing about the boys at the club and everything with Julie's story line and all that it's kinda hard to keep track. So would you all be fine if I do two separate books. On focusing on the boys at the Hollywood Ghost club and the story lines with Lucy and Renzo, and another book with Julie, Flynn, Carrie and Katie my OC if I decide to include her.

Sorry if this is confusing I am kinda bad at explaining but basically I will not be updating on here anymore until I finish the rewrite.

And if I make this into two separate books I'll be making two new things and just starting over and will probably take this down.

Again, hope that make sense. Sorry to be putting this on hold for so long and keeping it on hold but I will eventually continue this book.

Anyways hope you all have a wonderful day,sorry again for not updating, and until next time, bye 💜👻