20th part

Once again the prince found himself storming through the halls of the castle. He needed to find Namjoon. Why this was his first conclucion after he had collected his thoughts, he didn't know. Yet he knew that he would not be able to fully believe what the young princess had said, unless he spoke to the servant himself. The whole matter was weighing so heavily on his shoulders that he would go mad if he did not act on it.

Namjoon was back in the castle after his break now, Jimin had seen him the day prior while on his way to a meeting. Times had been busy so he had not yet had the time to converse with him, he still did not, not really. Yet he had not the time to wait either. His mind told him that the churning in his stomach would only cease if he got to finally talk to the servant again.

It seemed luck was on his side as the first room he looked in, his bedroom, was indeed the one that roamed the presence of the other.

"My lord." The man instantly said as the door opened, seeming almost startled at the face of the prince that met him, probably not expecting anyone to enter. Jimin didn't answer him, instead he strided over, brows downturned, until he was standing right in front of the still bothered servant. "Are you alright, my lord?" He asked carefully, eyes meeting those of the intensely staring prince. "Kiss me." Jimin said which made a blush spread across the servant's face as he averted his eyes.

"My lord, I don't think we..." "Fine," Jimin interrupted him, "Then I'll kiss you." And so he did. He grabbed a hold of the taller man's cheeks, forcing his head down and their lips to meet. It was more intense this time, more controlled. Jimin had gotten his fair share of practice from his dates with the princess and was now able to take much more control than he had last time. Kissing Namjoon felt completely different from his kisses with Eunae. This was not just due to the fact that his lips were slightly plumper and his face more chiseled, nor the fact that, while Jimin towered over the princess, Namjoon towered over him. The reason why it felt different, was because it was not forced. No agreences, no treaties, no responsibility, like with the Princess, just a want. A lust. Jimin wanted Namjoon so badly that there were no words that even came close to describing it. The prince pushed the two of them onto the bed that Namjoon had stood next to, still kissing him while the taller man's back hit the mattress softly.

Kissing Namjoon felt right and Jimin couldn't get enough of it. He felt starved and deprived of it even while their lips were connected as one.

Even through the multiple dates with Eunae, Jimin had never really gone further than a kiss before. He knew nothing of what to do next, yet, he knew he wanted more. Namjoon was there, right where he wanted him, right where he had wanted him from the first time he saw him. He couldn't possibly let go of this opportunity when it was handed to him on a silver platter.

Who knew when it might come again? If it ever would....

Instinctually, he moved his hand from where it had been on the servant's cheek, and down to his stomach, pulling away the fabric of his ragged shirt and letting his hand ride up to the other's nude chest. "My lord, what are you...?" Jimin refused to let him speak, biting his lower lip to shut him up and let his tongue gain entry. Namjoon gasped and the prince had to try his very best to not smirk at the reaction. It felt nice to have experience, to have the upper hand. Power and superiority was normally something that was just handed to him, but to actually earn it sent a rush through him.

Despite his surprise, the servant didn't show resistance, and leaned into the kiss, trying his very best to fight back with his tongue, but losing miserably. It was adorable. Jimin's hand made it further up on Namjoon's chest, and at the want to pinch the taller man's soft nipples, he did. The other man gasped again, hand reaching over to the prince's and giving it a weak tug.