6th part

Namjoon looked at his work. The floor was shining, so clear that one could almost use it as a mirror. The problem was that it was only a quarter of the floor that had gained the beautiful shine, the rest was still untouched by the rag held in a firm grip in Namjoon's red and sore hands. He was tired, but he knew he couldn't rest, his hour had almost passed and he was scared, terrified, to find out what the king would do when he saw that his newest servant hadn't completed his task.

The sick male was about to stand up and move the bucket to another side of the room, when a loud voice interrupted and made him lose the grip on the handle of the bucket.

"Why did you kill her?!!" It sounded, a heartbroken and desperate female voice. "She didn't do anything. Why? Why would a king kill an innocent girl without her having committed any treason?!" The sound of her voice broke, and was replaced by loud cries and sniffles. "You are a demon! A DEMON! THE KING, IS A DEMON!" She shouted.

Soon the doors to the main hall were opened, two guards came in, holding a much smaller girl who was struggling and crying in their grips. "Put me in your dungeon, I dare you! Even if you kill me you would do me a favor, because only then I can be reunited with my Lalisa." The girl's screams died down and were entirely replaced by painful cries. The guards walked through the hall, their muddy shoes rubbing off on Namjoon's hard work. "Hey servant!" One of them yelled and looked down towards Namjoon who was crouching down on the only still clean part of the floor. "Y-yes?" He asked, flustered at the unexpected interaction. "Leave this room immediately, your presence is not needed." The guard continued and nodded towards the doors. "B-but the king told me...." "Scram, or the king will give you a lot more then just simple words!" The armored man interrupted. "Yes sir." Namjoon said, taking the bucket and the rag before he hurriedly left the room.

__

Jimin woke up feeling better than he had in ages, feeling happy, for once not thinking of his boring everyday duties as a prince. A huge smile was plastered on his face when he thought about the man sleeping in the room next to his. A male who's duty was now to listen to the prince's every command, and stay by his side. It sounded possessive, but Jimin was happy because the servant always calmed him down and made him relax, feelings he had been craving for a long time, and was happy that he could finally get a taste of once again.

When he opened the door to the bedroom though, he was disappointed, and the smile faded. The silk sheets which had held the lanky frame of the male a day prior, were now empty. The prince clenched his fist. He knew that his father had forced the sick servant to work, and it made his blood boil. Why couldn't his father have mercy for once? Even if it was just for one day. Jimin walked out of the room again, he knew his father had a power much greater than his own, but at this moment Jimin didn't care. He was sick of the way his father ruled the country, it was at least worth a shot to get him to better his ways.

So now the prince rushed through the big castle, eyes wide open to find a trace of either his father or the servant boy.