Author's Note

Hello humans of Earth and other planets,

I apologize for those who are hoping for a new chapter. I am working on one right now

Some readers have been asking for new characters in this story. I wasn't really thinking about adding anyone else in I already have a lot of people in the story that I need to keep track of. Some characters haven't gotten a lot of attention while others have. I try my best to make sure no one is shoved to side.

However if there is anyone from other movies or the same movies you would like me to add I will try my best to add them in. Also if you have an idea for an original character I'd be happy to add them in. I would of course give you the credit or any suggestions.

If there are any characters you'd want to see please give an idea of a side plot they would work into. (Astrid's turn/ long lost family ext.) If you have a suggestion for a plot that could work in the story let me know. It doesn't have to be new people it can be someone who's been here the whole time.

Anyway please please please let me know. I want to make the story as enjoyable for you guys as possible.

Also a huge shout out to @theHICSTRID4lifeZONE Thank you so much for reading, and commenting on my stories. Go read their story it's amazing so far and really fun.
Thank you to everyone who's been reading my stories.

I'll try to post again next week. Remember any ideas (They don't have to be big) let me know.

Stay Safe <3 <3