2.

It's been a few days since the boys arrived. Fortunately, I feel that we're getting more comfortable with each other.

We also have lunch together everyday now.

We've started to talk about things outside of school work, and shared more about our personal lives. I found that they were not as intimidating as the first day I saw them anymore - they were actually really goofy and liked to play around a lot. But when it came to serious business, they were laser-focused and handled everything with top-notch skills and patience.

-

"That fish looks good, is it nice?" War had been eyeing that piece of grilled fish on Yin's plate for about a million times. It was obvious he wanted to try some of it, but Yin was pretending to not notice.

"Yeah it's pretty good. The food at this school is delicious," Yin continued putting spoonfuls of rice into his mouth, ignoring the pleading stares of the guy sitting beside him.

I chuckled softly, and decided to help War a little. "Hey P'Yin, maybe you could share some of your fish with P'War?" War turned to look at me and gave me a small wink.

My face started feeling hot.

"Oh? If he wants it he should ask me himself." Yin side-eyed the cute man beside him. War immediately complied, asking if he could have a small piece. "Can I try some of it please?" Yin held back his laughter as he cut a portion of the fish and put it onto War's plate.

It was at times like this that I wondered if War was really older than Yin.

They started bickering back and forth, and I just sat opposite them laughing at all their antics. They looked like an old married couple.

For all the past summers, I've gotten used to coming here and having meals on my own. My friends from class were not keen on taking up research projects with the professors here. They either preferred taking up internships elsewhere, or just liked spending the holidays having fun without worrying about school.

But this summer, I have the two of them with me.