0.) (crazy frog gone wrong)

[FOR THE RECORD, IF WE EVER PUBLISH THIS, ITS A JOKE. THIS IS A JOKE. (also there are several authors were passing around the phone lol, i'll add credits at the end. also blood warning lol)]

"1..2..3..go!"
Ross banged his drumsticks against the cymbals, a crash ringing around the room. Soon everyone else joined in to form a raging chorus. 'ding ding ding ding ding ding' blasted, sure to annoy anyone in a 100 mile radius of their band studio. The onslaught of different instruments all merging into a overly audible song. And the song was 'Crazy Frog.' Fucking 'Crazy Frog.' As much of a nuisance as that song was, it just so happened that it was their favorite song ever! out of every song to ever exist, crazy frog was the best, no doubt about it.

zubin screamed "ding ding ding di ding d" they all played in unison, knowing their parts perfectly. ross, being an intellectual, thought that maybe they should play a different song for once, like, yknow, one of their own? but the others always insisted on it. ross was tired of crazy frog, it was fucking crazy frog of course he was tired of it.

soon enough they were all done performing, and they all seemed happy with themselves. ross just silently sneaked out of the room, hoping nobody would notice him, to go and lay on the floor and fall asleep.

and soon enough, he did, until he felt the looming presence of somebody standing over him. he opened his eyes to a very drowsy looking zubin, who was holding........a trumpet.

"zoob..?" ross whispered up at zubin.

And just like that, a clang rang through the room. Followed by a warm splash of blood splattering against the carpeted floor of the practice room. Ross's unconscious body falling flat onto the ground. Blood pooling around the wound from the harsh brass trumpet. Some of it sinking into the blue carpet and some just laying on the surface. Ross was out cold, unable to hear, see, or think anything other then the black inky void of his mind.

;;

352 words lmao