1.) (unlucky)

ross had been in and out of counciousness, but he wasn't really paying attention to what was happening around him.

the other four were currently freaking the fuck out. "ZUBIN WHAT THE HELL" rob fucking screamed, looking at the scene before him. they'd somehow managed to stop the bleeding but they hadn't gotten very far.

"i'm sorry!!!! i was sleepwalking!" zubin yelled back, desperation in his voice. he had apologized profusely to ross (even if he couldn't hear him) and had gotten the others as soon as possible.

andrew was on the floor next to ross, trying to keep him stable. joe was probably in the bg eating popcorn or something idk.

"yknow," joe mumbled "it's probably unfair to get so mad at zoob. maybe we should actually focus on the one passed out on the floor" andrew nodded viciously in agreement.

rob glared back at them "JDNFNFEGHSNDNDNFNFMGGNM" he proceeded to combust into flames

zubin whimpered and cried like a little ahaha uwu baby. &rew sighed "ok should we bring ross to the hospital now" he questioned in a depressed tone. the other two just mhm'd in response.

;;

Ross woke up to a whited out hospital room. Freezing cold and barren as all hell. Walls blank besides for a small black and white clock. Ticking second by second and just barely striking 4 AM. Sharp. He looked down to his arm, a IV jabbed needle first into his wrist. A long tube connected to a bag on a stand feeding some sort of medicine into his bloodstream.

He stared at the thing for a while, before trying to roll over to the side. Before the searing pain in his head hit him smack in the skull. He groaned, ending up in a sort of half rolled over position where he was just flipped over. In pain. Agony even. Absolute utter distraught. He felt like he wanted to heal over and die right there right now. But he couldn't. That'd be a pussy move.

In the other room a LOT of screaming could be heard. Rob cussing out zubin sedghi for almost killing their lead drummer while 'sleepwalking.' Ross had to refrain from bursting out into laughter. Pretty sure if he did his lungs would explode.

He looked around, seeing a small white button that said 'PRESS FOR SERVICE.' He, of course, bopped the bitch. A long 'piiing' coming from it.

;;

409 words fuckers
also from now on we will try and update every week w a new chapter