2.) (a short one)

A nurse calmly walked into the room. "Mr. Federman?" They asked, looking at him. The nurse was wearing a white medical gown and a blue surgical mask. She seemed sweet. Ross looked up at her, there were a lot of things he was deadass dying to ask. But his brain was way too tired to communicate all of them.

"Uh..hi. Where..am I?" Ross asked, looking at her with an unreadable but clearly uncomfortable expression. He shifted a bit on his hospital sheets, not being able to feel much due to the amount of painkillers and such the poor guy was on. Pretty sure the majority of his body was numb. Except for his fucking head of course. "Well, for starters, you're at Greenwood Hospital. You're here for supposed head trauma after being hit with...a trumpet."

ross gave a confused look. what the hell. he didnt remember any of that????? the last thing he remembered was them having a good ol time singing crazy frog........what twas this being hit in the head by a trumpet thing about??? where were the others????!?!?!??!

"i don't remember any of that happening" he was starting to wonder if this was all a dream. the nurse paused before replying

"well, that makes sense since you got hit in the head. memory's always foggy when that happens i think" ross was kinda no thoughts head empty rn, it was all. too much for him to comprehend at the moment.

"well, I'll leave you be for now. have a good one buddy" the nurse clipped through the wall and disappeared, leaving ross all alone once more. confused and in pain....... he could tell his time in this hospital bed wouldn't be fun.

to be continued...... (sitcom music plays)

;;

294 words hagahahahahahahahahaha