5.) (guess what)

andrew fuckin booked it into the living room, finally deciding he was ready to tell the rest that ross wasn't dead and actually alive and kinda well.

joe was on the couch looking like he was on some kinda drug. "joe you good??" andrew asked cautiously. joe mumbled something in response and andrew couldnt understand it. oh well

andrew

he spawned his hands into existence and pressed the button that called a meeting. "everyone get the heck over here" &re fuckin screamed.

zubin ran down the stairs "ehats up" zubin did finger guns some how. andrew was just happy zubin was starting to act like his old self again.

rob followed shortly after, with his eyebags and his bloodshot eyes. "whats going onn" he fell down the tstairs and flopped onto the floor

"ross is ALIVE and AWAKE!!" andrew yelled, making movements w his hands "i SAW HIM HE WAS ALIVE"

rob instantly stood up and dashed over to anrew, his eyes wide "holy SHIT IS HE OK IS HE ALRIGHT OH MY GOD IS HE GETTING T THE RIGHT AMOUNT OF WATER AND FOOD AND CAN I SEE HIM" rob. joe made a weird choking noise from his seat in the couch.

"yes you can see him- tomorrow or smethin-" andrew was cut off

rob glared at him "NOW."

"no, tomorrow please, i need a break"

rob GROWLED and cried and folded himself like a peice of paper and hid in the pantry.

zubin walked to andrew slowly "i wanna see him too. but not with rob- he's uh... y'know." zubin shook his head "but i wanna say sorry to ross. he really didn't deserve this.." zubin looked down and then turned away.

andrew sighed, and turned to the hawley "joe? do you wanna see ross??" joe looked like time was folding in on itself and society was collapsing around him and he was seeing it all. he twisted his neck towards andrew

"y,yea" joe mumbled. his eyes stared into andrews fucking soul. andrew nodded and walked over to the pantry, where you could hear audible sobbing coming from the inside.

"rob????" anrewd called. rob swung the door open and flopped onto the floor

"WHAT" he stared up at andr with pure RAGE in his eyes

"how much sleep did you get last night??"

rob paused, the angry expression seeming to leave his face "andrew can i tell you something" he levitated up to whisper in andews non existent ear "i fucking killed a man andrew"

andrew looked at him in surprise "what?? why??" rob looked like he was on the verge of tears

"because i needed to pay for ross' medical bill! if this mf," he pointed to the hawlster "wont pay for anything then i fucking will!" rob looked down in a mix of angr and shame "im still working on the selling organs part"

andrew just stood there, shocked "rob i appreciate that you want ross to live but...you can't just kill people-"

"YES I FUCKING CAN ANDREW" rob yelled and proceeded to run back up the stairs at hyperspeed . adrew sighed.

as soon as he thought things were looking up, something just HAD to go wrong. it almost felt like the universe was working against him

;;

544 words i am so done w life

-nes