Blue Napping Panda Pilliow Cookies Covered in Skittles

In fanfics:

~The main character always dates Nico / Leo / Percy, cause Jason and Frank can be left alone in peace, but we have to mess with the other three.

~Nico is always super vampire-like. Like, he can't live in sunlight.

Percy: *knocks on door* IT'S MORNING! IT'S MORNING! WAKE UP!

Nico: wha- *sunlight hits face* AHHHHHHH!!!!! I'M MELTING! I'M MELTING! *melts into a pool of shadowy water*

~Everyone has to be a child of Poseidon / Athena / Hades / Zeus. Like , is there no other gods / goddesses?!

~All Conner and Travis Stoll do is prank. Where is Chiron and Mr. D during all of this?!

The next day was full of chaos. The Stolls painted the Hades cabin pink, filled the now crazy Hephaestus cabin with skittles, switched out the Aphrodite cabin's shampoo with blue hair dye, filled the Hypnos cabin with marshmallows, set all Athena cabin's books on fire, blowtorched the poseidon cabin's door closed, killed all Demeter cabin's plants, put fluffy unicorns that fart rainbows in the Ares cabin, covered all of the windows in the Apollo cabin, and...
[3 hours later]
Meanwhile, in the Big House, Chiron and Mr. D are playing Pinochle after a LONG nap.

Like, where've you been bro?!

~Out of everything Octavian did:
Blackmailing Hazel
Killing Gwen
Deceiving demigods
Trying to kill the Greeks
(And more that won't be named for people who haven't read BOO sake)
But NOOOOO, let's talk about the panda pillow pet...

~Percy's always super childish. I mean, seriously? I'm pretty sure Percy's 17, not 3.

Percy had another nightmare, so he pulled off his covers, grabbed his stuff fish, and walked down the hall to Annabeth's room. He opened the door slightly, "Annabeth, I had a nightmare, can you make me blue cookies?"

"Nope." Annabeth replied.

Percy attempted his puppy face, "Pwease..."

"Fine..."

Percy jumped around dancing, "YAYYY!!!!"

~The protagonist is always this all powerful super ninja who had these unrelated powers. They'll be a daughter of Poseidon who can somehow shoot fire.

~There are never any nymphs, satyrs, or anything...just demigods...

~The main character fights Percy or Annabeth and has had no training at all, but can still somehow win...
They WIN.
Like as in they beat the two most powerful demigods without training.

~Leo's this super hyperactive kid who's obsessed with whales and skittles...Out of all animals, why a whale? Why not a fuzzy unicorn?

~Will can shoot lights out of his hands and is ALWAYS singing...

Nico: *gets stabbed* I'm hurt

Will: OMG! FLOWER GLEAM AND GLOW, LET YOUR POWER SHINE! MAKE THE CLOCK REVERSE BRING BACK WHAT ONCE WAS MINE-

Nico: wha- I'm losing blood here!

Will: I'M BLEEDING OUT! IF IT'S THE LAST THING THAT I DO!

Nico: WILL! I'm dying! I fell on some sharp rocks while shadow traveling! Help!

Will: LET'S GET DOWN TO BUSINESS! TO DEFEAT...THE HUNS!

Nico: *dies*

----------------------------------------------
So I hoped you liked my first chappie.

Chow Skittles!

~teamleo13