𝕻𝖗𝖔𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖚𝖊(Remastered)

While Takemichi was resting, she decided to turn on the television to watch some news after all she was done to all of her works, and the reason why she needed on watching a news even though she have no interest on watching one was because of the numerous crimes that had been happening around the Tokyo and she doesn't know that she might unexpectedly be the next victim of those lawbreakers out there.

By the time she plugged in the television, a news flash have immediately popped in the screen, regarding to a woman and a man who was killed by a large organization of criminals named Tokyo Manji gang or was better known as Toman who is a group of top wanted delinquents whose led by Sano Manjiro but everyone else also known him as Mikey, at first she didn't care about them at all since she have no connection or any kind of issue to them not until she heard a familiar names that was broached by the reporter.

'A socialist confirmed that the 2 bodies that were found in the scene of the incident where the dispute between the Toman and some civilians took place, Is now deceased, they also confirmed on their examination to the bodies it took them 7 to 9 hours before the authorities have found the bodies, They have also confirmed that the two bodies the police force had found belonged to Hinata Tachibana a 26 years old woman along with her Brother Naoto Tachibana 25 years old man'

When she heard the names of the victims her world immediately collapsed into many pieces, her one and only bestfriend was killed by the criminals who did nothing good but ruin the lives of so many people living peacefully, the sadness that the maiden felt was so great that tears ran down her eyes, the manager immediately noticed it and asked why the girl was in deep sadness by the time she have heard the names of the victims with the explanation of the maiden from why she cried like that for the mentioned victim which her manager understood and let her go home for her to visit the funeral.

She was glad that she's able to attend her friend's funeral, she went inside the train station she always ride to get home faster but the train have not yet arrived, she then felt a strong press that caused her to fall on the Railroad of the fast-arriving train, she did not expect that she would die the same day as her friend's death, God do really hate her that much huh.

She then woke up with a blinding light that was hitting the pair of her ocean orb eyes, as she reached out her hand to block the ray of the sun that is coming outside the window by the time she have realized that her limbs are shorter than the usual arm length of an adult, as she scanned her whole body then run towards of a human body mirror she let out an inaudible gasp in shock 'This.. Isn't my normal body!'. She screamed inside her head, she went back 21 years ago where she was still a naive child living with her Father and older step-brother and by the same time her astonishments at the quick events that have just happened from the passed day and even her 'Death' regained in her memory core, if she had died in a train wreck she should have asscended to heaven but in her novelty she was inside her 5 year old self and why is their home like this which to her great knowledge is this is not where they used to lived when she was at the same age back then.

What the hell is going on!? She thought to herself she then remembered the death of her special friend that led her to decide quickly to stay from what she is right now, she then suddenly heard a knock on her door which caused her to jolt in surprise, after that a house maid entered her room and seems to be carrying a Food, she also noticed the unusual clothing on its arm and it looked like it was an important sudden departure for her to wear those
The maid asked if she was ready to go to the orphanage that she, herself volunteered to prepare a big banquet for the youths that live there and to offer a small help for the nuns and also the children which she replied a yes excitedly, plus she had the chance to meet Tachibana once again and save her no matter what happened. As she exited her room she then met her older-step-brother who seemed to be waiting for her to leave her room and get ready for their departure to the Orphanage.