Chapter 10(Remastered)

Why did she even came back to that man in the first place, why didn't she just ran away with her daughter and hide for the both of them to survive, why did she have to lie that she have gone insane in order for her husband to take Takemichi away, why didn't she just Called Hiroshi for help, why was she so dumb that time. Why... She missed them so much that she even pleaded to every gods she knew out there to save her, but no one come until she felt really hopeless, You are so dumb Shimizu, a dumb and naive woman whose willing to sacrifice herself for her family's safety and now longing for their warmth and embrace, How greedy and stupid of you. Voices on her head filled her thought with negativity making her fall to darkness, making her feel more hopeless than before.

As for Hiroshi, he was desperate to find his wife to know what really is the truth, desperate embrace her? Hurt her? Ah complicated emotions kept on bothering him. 'Takahiro' called by Hiroshi, a man with a detailed wolf head tattoo on his biceps, came in to the room wearing his squad uniform. 'You called Boss?' He bowed in respect as he gaze his eyes back to Hiroshi 'I want you and your squad to look for Shimizu's Whereabouts' he commanded with frustration in his words which confuse Takahiro alot 'But Boss, didn't your 2nd wife Died 10 years ago?' Asked by the commander of the Howling wolves confused 'Well, it seems that her death was fake, a man in blank cloak came to me with a footage of Shimizu on someplace here in Japan. And I want you and your squad to look for that place, Immediately' He once again commanded as Takahiro bowed once again and rush outside calling for his Group for their newest mission.

•-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-•

'I have a feeling that the sniper had not yet give up on Killing you Hanachi' Kisaki's voice was filled with worry and fear from what would happen to his one and only cousin if she die. 'I have no clue from I am their Target but I'll be careful' Takemichi cares the hand of his almost crying cousin 'Then it would be better if each of us guard you with separate times for that the others can rest and switch with another' Draken suddenly requested as he sit still on the stool in the corner of the room
'It's not that necessary Kenkun, you don't really have too' Takemichi itsch her chin as she refused to the man's idea 'But Hannah, your life is in this and you need a guard to assist you everywhere' Kakucho butted in making his puppy eyes that always work towards Takemichi back then 'till now
'Fucking fine' Takemichi accepted in defeat 'I'm starting to hate your puppy eyes' She admitted soon to her dearest childhood friend 'Unfortunately you can' Soon Kakucho formed his mouth to a fish mouth and make a silly face 'UHG, I also hate that you're right' once again admitted by the maiden and giggled which made each of the males inside the room heart flutter as their stomachs jar release those butterflies that kept inside of them for the whole week.

Kisaki then saw their reactions and starts glaring menacingly towards the males, that made them sweat drop in fear Touch Hanachi and your not gonna see the light tomorrow That was the word that Kisaki's glares said. 'Should we still continue this 1 month stay here? I don't think it's a good idea to stay any longer' Worriedly asked by Shinichiro as he stroke Takemichi's long wavy hair 'I guess not... After all my Cousin's life was almost got taken by a sniper' Kisaki sigh as he crossed both of his arms and gaze to Shinichiro.

'Something isn't right at all' Thought by the maiden 'It's very odd for an enemy to target me so early without even planning properly' She Start concluding in her head, thinking every kind of motives that the enemies find interesting on her and in the gang, 'Assassinating without a plan... (!?) Are they planning to kill me in a immediate way!? But what for?' her eyes widen as she once again thought 'I need to figure this out immediately, 8 don't want anyone to get involved by this... After all I'm their interest victim' she swallowed her saliva as she let out her nervous breaths.

'Hannah are you ok?' Kakucho tapped her shoulder gently as shflinch in surprise 'Oh.. Uhm.. Yeah I'm ok, just thinking about something' She responded yet nervous tones are can be heard within her words 'Are you sure? You seemed to be nervous' Kakucho admitted to the girl that her voice was very shaky that time 'Mhm! Why'd you ask so sudden?' She faked her smile and asked not wanting him to find out from what was she thinking just now 'Ah nothing just worried' Kakucho seemed to take the bait that relief her whole body 'Oh, calm down Kakuchan I'm still alive' She hugged the male that caught everyone's attention 'Still Hannah, your life is currently in the 50/50 state don't just calm down' He pulled away in the hug and scolded her 'Kakucho is right Hanachi we're all worried about your safety yet you're there sitting in the bed calm' Kisaki gaze his eyes towards her and flicked her for head 'Gomen...' apologies by the maiden.

§~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~§

'He what!?' raged by the man as he received the newest report from his minion 'Forgive me Boss, I have warned him not to be so cocky about this mission yet he just ignored my words and carelessly did the mission' His one and truthful minion bowed and apologized from the mistake he didn't even do 'I want his head by tomorrow morning, you got that?' He said voice filled with anger 'But Boss!? He's the only man who was professionally trained with guns!' His minion reasoned and tried to stop his reckless decision 'ARE YOU DISOBEYING ME!?' The man snapped and shouted which scared his minion as it tremble in fear 'F-forgive me Boss' He stuttered and left the room

{_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_}

'Is time for us to interfere, Ms.?' Asked by the same boy whose now picking up the wonderful flowers that surrounds them 'It's almost time, but we have to wait' She answered as she read a new book and sip on her newly brewed tea 'Ok ms.' he smiled