Chapter 1(Remastered)

Years have passed and Takemichi is now a full grown maiden even though that she is still 14 everyone considered her as a maiden because of how the way she think in a serious matter and her IQ is beyond a normal 14 years old teen due to her over doing studies everytime she is alone. And now today is her Departure back to Japan from L. A and needed to get going for her to not get late to her flight that will happen at 9:00 in the morning and its now currently 7:30 in the morning so she still have time to get her starbucks(A/N: I never tried Starbucks in my entire life:')) and so on

It's now 8:30 and she needs to get going before her plane flew away, even though she can use her father's private plane which is she didn't want and never want to unless its urgent and her flight back to Japan is not that urgent so a normal flight will be ok, and there she is at the airport ready to go home and look for her Kaku-Chan but how though she didn't even have any kind of leads from where the fuck that boy is:/ and now she flew away(JK) and needed to wait for a half hour(11 hours and 49 minutes from Los Angeles to the capital Tokyo) to arrive at Japan.

{Hours have passed}

Finally she have come home to her beloved country and yet she hasn't forgotten how to speak her mother tongue(Means her native language... I DUNNO WHAT THE FUCK IT'S CALLED) what a sharp memory she have didn't she (Canonicaly he is stupid asf😒 I still love him though) and she wants to get home and rest for a whole day.

Being escorted by their previous driver straight from the home where she used to lived and where she was raised when she was only 5 years old and there she met her cousin Kisaki Tetta who was just playing PlayStation(The first PlayStation have been released back in 1900's or 2000's) with a friend that she haven't met at all neither in their child hood, as she closed the door pulling her luggage that makes a small noise that is enough to be heard by a crowd of people inside a house hold which caughts the youth's attention. 'You came back earlier than I thought Hanachi! , you didn't even call or texted me that you'll get home this early so that I could prepare something to for you to eat when you arrived' he said in surprise 'I just wanted to surprise my carefree Cousin' She giggles and hugs Kisaki who flushed in embarrassment as his friend gave a smug look at him.

'Welcome back Cous' . It's good to see you again after so many years' Kisaki smiled as he breaks their hug 'Pft, Says the one who left L.A just to buy the new release of his favorite video game' Takemichi teased her cousin who just rolled his eyes and went to the couch to continue on playing with his friend, Takemichi giggled at the sight of her Tsundere cousin and went straight to her room and organized her clothes in the separate room which is a huge ass cabinet and she felt so tired from travelling and organising.

She then took a quick shower, changed her clothing, dry her hair, went to her bed and lay down but as she was about to close her eyes to get a rest, her cousin then start on shouting that her relaxation gets interrupted she tried to ignore the noise by covering her ears with pillow but it never work. Takemichi got up and walk out of her room gets downstairs where Kisaki and his friend was and saw the both of them fighting over a character which Takemichi saw as an childish act which they are. 'Can you two! quiet down a bit? I'm really tired cause of my trip back here, I am so stressed out and needed a silent FUCKING rest ok? thank you. love lots' Kisaki and his friend apologized and even got traumatized from how Takemichi act and as he started to scold his friend to quiet down a bit but his friend keeps on blaming him from making the noise which led into a fight that Takemichi immediately stopped for that no one will get hurt and before the arguments starts to get worse. She pulled them apart from each other and began to scold them like 4 years old childrens which made them apologise for a million time and after that Takemichi went to her room, closed the door and went to sleep after her long travel not hearing any kinds of noises anymore.

By the next day she have already wake up greeted by Her maid Holly, the one she befriended before she could even have more in short her first best friend before Hinata and Kakuchou. 'You look so tired Hannah' Holly smiled at her 'Yeah I didn't have enough sleeps due to the paper works I've done before I left LA'

She then get up from the bed and take a bath, after that she then get ready to get outside to buy some sweets in the near store and also some ingredients to use to make her special porkchop(Chaged it), as she hops on the box lines on the ground when she suddenly heard shouting and seems like fighting, out of curiosity she took a peek at the shrine and found two men's was being out numbered in fighting at first she hesitates to interfere since it's not her fight so she watched the scenery for a moment before helping those boys.

After a while and it seems that the fight has gone worse so she pulled out her phone, put it on the maxed volume and played a police siren, by the time the mens who started the fight heard the siren they left one by one. Once the mens disappeared she went towards the injured undercut blonde and lend her hands to him, 'Are you ok? You seemed to be badly hurt' she asked 'Ah! I'm ok it's just a few scratches but my other friend was swunged by a plastic pipe in his arms an head, I saw him bleed also' he replied and pointed to his friend who has a long black yet silky hair who was laying down the floor.

She ran off to the nearest convince store and bought some madical treatments and some food, like sweets and she also bought a Yakisoba for them to eat, she came back with the foods and treat their wounds and scratches then offered them the food before walking away. 'Uh hey wait!' the man with Canines stopped the blonde 'What's your name?' He asked the girl who smiled not even looking at them.

'Hannah... My name is Hannah' she introduced herself and ran off, that's when they realized from how beautiful the blonde was along with her great personality. Remembering each and every detail of the girl makes their hearts skip a beat.

'She's beautiful isn't she Baji-san' The undercut male blurted out 'Yeah.. She fucking is beautiful' he replied as he stood up and walk away 'C'mon Mikey might have been crying like a child' he commented as the blonde followed him