Chapter 13; Ask

~ ok, a little longer chapter and some cute stuff, too. I had to take breaks from writing cause I couldn't handle the cute. my imagination can get too detailed god damn. anyways, thanks again for the positive feedback, you guys are real cool ~

*Ellie's POV*

Soon, a few waiters brought out everybody's food. I had no idea what I ended up getting, but I don't think I could or did pronounce it correctly. Taylor poked her food with her fork a couple times, but dug in almost immediately after. Ashley sloppily passed around the bottles of wine, giggling as it spilled over the tops of the glasses. And soon, we engaged into small talk.

"So, Lynn, how's Alexis?" Jenna asks, her lips curling into a coy smile.

Lynn blushed, looking down at her hands, "Um, y-yeah, we're - I mean, she, she's fine."

"Who's Alexis?" Andy whispered from across the table.

I looked back at him and smiled, "Lynn's girlfriend, Alexis Ronan. She's one of our photographers, but she's currently taking pictures with Adam Elmakias for All Time Low on their tour."

"Oh," Andy says, raising his eyebrows. "I didn't know Lynn was already in a relationship."

"Yeah, they're really cute together," I grin.

"Shut up!" I hear Lynn shout from down the table, making all of us laugh.

"Hey, uh, Ellie," Ashley asks as he leans over and hiccups. "Jenna is, uh, is she -"

"Yes, Ashley, Jenna is good to go," I assure him. I laugh quietly as he nods his head, looking like a little kid.

My attention is quickly brought to the buzzing in my pocket; someone was texting me.

Queen Taylor: hey meet me in the bathroom pls. I have to talk to somebody

me: alright homie I'm on my way hang on

"Excuse me, just gonna go to the bathroom real quick," I mutter to no one in particular. I stand and quickly find the bathroom on the other side of the room.

When I walked in, Taylor was pacing back and forth in front of the mirror. When we make eye contact, I raise my eyebrows, mentally asking her what the heck was going on.

"Hey, uh, sorry for having to make you do this. I just can't really keep this down anymore," she stutters out.

"Tay, what's wrong?" I ask, stepping towards her and crossing my arms.

"I just. I don't know how to say this," she whispers, jumping up and sitting on the counter.

"Taylor, just spit it out, you can trust me, dude," I say, leaning against the wall opposite her.

"I just really, really, really like CC and it's stressing me out to the point where I can't even play in front of people without thinking, 'CC is probably watching, don't fuck up' and I think it's messing me up and I don't know what to do please help," she belts out, eyes wide.

I take a second, but start laughing.

"W-What? What's so funny? Ellie, I'm totally being serious here!" Taylor whines.

I manage to cry out, "That's what you're so worried about? Dude, you had me nervous, I thought you were pregnant or quitting or something. Damn, Taylor, you're so dramatic sometimes." I push off the wall and face her, placing my hands on her shoulders. "Tay, you're real fucking cute, ok? I'm almost 98% certain that CC can see that, and you probably have the same effect on him. Just talk to him, you fucking boiled cabbage. I'm sure you guys could hit it off. You already have. Go for it. Trust me."