Thirteen (Smut)

With gentle strength, he pulled you back to him and pressed a kiss to your lips before his hands grabbed your hips and pressed you down on him.

Surprised, you moaned when you felt how hard he was again. As if your body was reacting by itself you started to move.

The feeling of rubbing against him was surprisingly good and managed to send a wave of heat between your legs. You blushed at the thought that grinding against his cock was enough to make you shiver.

You felt like a horny teenager who desperately wanted to fuck. You weren't usually like this.

But Chris's cock was enough to make you moan without him having to do anything. The thought of it was enough to fill you with embarrassment.

A satisfied smile appeared on his lips as he noticed the pleasure that he was causing you.

"Very good...", his voice was so deep and raspy that it made you moan again. "Sing for me, (Y/N). Let me hear it.""

When he reached out to caress your cheek, you shook it off and stuck out your tongue to lick his fingers. They tasted like alcohol and cigarets. A bit of salt stuck to his skin.

The movement elicited a sigh from him.

"Chris...", your voice trembled. "Please."

His green eyes darkened.

"Please what?"

"Please... fuck me."

You didn't have to ask him twice. The sheer sight of you on top of him was enough to make him loose his mind.

The request was pushing him off the edge. The next moment he grabbed your hips, ripped your panties off and pushed you down on his cock.

A moan made your chest shake. For a second it hurt, his width spreading your entrance a little too fast.

But when he was fully inside and you could sit on him properly, the pain disappeared. Immediately a fire began to burn inside you and your legs shook a little.

"Chris...", you had to lean on his chest.

"Does it hurt?", he looked worriedly into your face.

"N-no... you are... so big."

Slowly you began to move up and down as your hips pressed against his body.

The movement earned you a loud moan from him and he had to dig his fingers into your hips to keep from thrusting deeper into you.

"Slowly.", he growled and gritted his teeth.

You had to laugh softly.

"Don't disappoint me, Redfield. I still want to cum, too."

Your tongue traveled to his neck, licking a spot before you bit down.

He growled, even more aroused and kissed you again.

Playfully you began to move faster on him, the fire inside you already reached your center and began to chase pleasant shivers through your body.

His cock twitched inside you. It felt like he was getting even bigger and penetrating deeper into you.

"Chris!", you trembled when his name came over your lips.

His chest trembled and a growl slipped out between his lips. His fingers dug deeper into your hips, so deep it left red marks.

"(Y/N)!", the way he moaned your name sounded so sweet, so satisfying as you had never heard it before.

With surprising force, he pushed you down further and began thrusting deeper into you. His pace was enough to send a wave of pleasure chasing through your body. You threw your head back, your back arched and you began to scream his name.

"Chris!", it sounded like a plea as the burning inside you grew.

His quick thrusts became faster and faster, rougher and rougher. The tip of his cock reached places where nothing had ever touched before.

As he pushed so deep into you, it earned him a scream of pleasure. With his teeth pressed together, he clenched his jaw and kept himself from cuming, before you.

Your insides twitched, you could feel the heat filling your body. A hot knot formed inside of you, threatening to burst.

His hips bucked upwards, hitting just the right spot to send you over the edge.

"Chris!", you came with his name on your lips.

He arched his back, feeling his dick getting choked by your trembling insides. Only a few thrusts more and his release washed over him.

A hot sensation filled you, running out of your entrance and all over the bed.

"Shit.", he gasped, collapsing underneath you.

You tried to catch your breath, but instead collapsed on top of him, burying your face on his neck. The sound of his breathing filled your ears.

Suddenly, your body felt so weak.

"Worth it?", you asked in a joking manner.

He laughed, the trembling of his chest caused you to move on him.

"Every second.", he pressed a kiss onto your forehead and threw a blanket over the two of you. "Do me a favour, will you?"

"Hm?"

"Stay for the night."

"Ha... sure."

Your eyes fell shut and sleep washed over you. Back then, the nightmares had not been too bad. But that very night, you had none.

Maybe it had been because of Chris, but you had slept well after months of not sleeping properly at all.

Just when you thought that was the end and it was all over, the memory changed.

Suddenly you were grabbed by a strange feeling. It was like a dark premonition, a fear you wanted to run away from.

You opened your eyes again, your hand searching for Chris. But when you got hold of something it didn't feel human.

Instead of Chris's skin and warmth, there was suddenly something that felt like rotten leather. Cold bit into your body.

You froze.

"No.", you whispered. "Please..."

Something suddenly moved beneath you, but you refused to look.

You closed your eyes, squeezed them tightly shut and prayed for it to go away.

But again it moved and made a strange inhuman sound.

"Chris.", his name was like a prayer from your mouth.

Without meaning to, your eyes forced themselves to open and you looked into the disfigured face of a monster that had sprung from the deepest abyss of your mind.

Frightened, you jumped back, but your skin was melted with the monster.

You screamed, loud and shrill, while your hands lashed out at the monster. With each blow, the thing swallowed a part of you and you began to seep further into this strange body, as if it were a void that wanted to swallow you.

Tears filled your eyes as you couldn't move anymore.

Unbearable fear filled you.

The monster giggled, then retched.

"Chris..!", you begged. "Chris!"