1

"Nila , Ember give that!" Charlotte yelled at her older and younger sister,"Mum will kill me if you both ruin it!" She finally catches her scarf and puts it around her neck.

"You know, you look ridiculous with that on." Ember says, closing her suitcase.

"Oh, shut it, it's not like you don't look ridiculous in that necklace Abraxas gave you." Charlotte says, her and Nile laughing at their older sister.

"You both are idiots." Ember says, playing with her necklace,"And plus, if I don't wear it, mum and dad will think I'm not in love with him."

"At least you're marrying a Malfoy, I have to marry a Lestrange." Charlotte says, sitting down on Nilas bed,"Why did you get lucky with him." She asks, looking directly at the eldest.

"Because dad has had this marriage ready since I was six." Ember says, putting up 6 fingers.

"And you say I act childish, Lottie!" Nila yells, but not so loud that it will startle their mother.

"At least I'm not marrying that Prewett." Charlotte whispers to Ember.

"Ha, ha, yeah, at least I convinced mum to marry him, unlike someone." Nila says, looking at Ember.

"You take that back!" Ember yells at her.

"At least I get to marry Prewett!" Nila yells, running out of the room as Ember runs after her.

"Wait for me." Charlotte says, laughing her ass off,"Oh, this is funny." She says to herself, running out of Nilas room.

•••

"What have we told you three about running in this household?"

"Not to."

"Yes! And what do you do?"

"We ran in this household."

"Yes!"

"Let me handle this, darling."

"Father, I am-"

"Silence, Ember."

Ember looks directly in her fathers dead cold eyes, and just backs up next to her sisters.

"You three must respect the Yaxley name and act like it." He says, looking at each one of his daughters,"The Yaxley name is an important one next to the house of Black." He says, walking side to side,"Me and your mother did not raise any son, but we have raised three gentle daughters." He says, stopping at Ember,"And you were the first." He says, making her look down at her heels.

"Father we deeply apologies for our actions." Ember says, looking back up at the man,"Me, Nila, and Charlotte won't disobey you both again." She says looking at her mother then back at her father.

"You three do disobey us again, it will be the end of the Yaxley sisters" He says, going back to his seat.

"Now go." She says, sipping  her afternoon tea.

The sisters look at each other and dog back upstairs.

•••

"How are we so unlucky we get those to as our parents?" Charlotte complains, looking at Ember, who was looking at a photo of her and Cygnus,"You and the Black should be the married ones, not you and Malfoy." She says, stuffing her face in Embers pillow.

"How come you have a bigger room then us?" Nila asks, sitting at the bay window,"Do mum and dad favor you." She asks, having to shove the curtains away.

"No, she was just born first." Charlotte says, grabbing a pillow and stuffing her face in it.

Ember walks over to Nila and sits down next to her.

"A Yaxley." She says, putting her pinky out for Nila.

"Will always be a Yaxley." Nile smiles, putting her pinky up and they both shake pinky's,"Have you ever wondered about going to the muggle world?" Nila asks, putting her hand on the window.

"No, because I don't want to disappoint mum and dad." Ember says, getting upa nd walking to Charlotte, who put her head back up.

Nila watches her sisters fight, then back out the window, she sighs, wondering how she can get to the muggle world.