8

Sharon was taking a walk around the school, when she heard something disturbing.

"Oh god." She mumbles, as she hears footsteps, and runs off,"Oh my goodness." She says, and turns around, still running.

"Fleamont stop it!"

Sharons jaw dropped, when she saw Charlotte Yaxley and Fleamont Potter snogging.

Sharon snapped the fastest picture ever, and kept running as fast as she can.

•••

Ember Yaxley was admiring herself in the mirror, when her younger sister walked in.

"Hello Ember." Nila says, as Ember nods, and keeps looking at herself in the mirror.

Nila walks behind her, and looks at herself in the mirror, then at Ember.

"Sis, would you rather marry a muggle or marry Abraxas?" Nila asks, as Ember turns around immedently.

"Thats a stupid question." Ember says, as Nila fidgets with her braclet,"Abraxas always." She says, as Nila nods, and takes a breath,"Nila, would you rather marry a muggle or marry Ignatius?" Ember asks, as Nila laughs.

"I think I would rather marry a muggle then him." Nila says, as Ember walks closer up to her,"His ew, and a muggle might be more mature." Nila says, as Ember nods, and grab sher wrist.

"You are pureblood, Nila." Ember says, and grabs Nilas face,"You are Nila Elizabeth Yaxley." Ember says, and lets go of her face,"Understood?" She asks, as Nila nods,"Good." Ember says, and walks back to the mirror.

"I miss the old you, Ember." Nila says, and walks past Ember, and the beds.

Nila walks out the door, and Ember sighs, rubbing her eyes.

"Why does Nila make it so diffucult to be her older sister." Ember asks herself, as she hears the door open again,"Get out, Nila!" Ember yells, turning to look at the door, but only sees Walburga Black, looking at her with wide eyes.

"I just saw Nila running away from here." Walburga says, and walks closer to her,"I wanted to come check up on you." She says, and puts her hands on her shoulders, but Ember pushes her away.

"Nila asked me the most dumbest question ever." Ember says, as Walburga sits down on her bed,"Would I rather marry a muggle or a Abraxas." She says, making Walburga laugh,"I said Abaraxs, of course." Ember says,"But when I asked her, she said a muggle." She says, as Walburga stops laughing.

"Oh my Merlín." Walburga says, as Ember nods.

"Same reaction." Ember says, as they hear a knock,"Come in!" Ember yells, they see a little head poke out, and see Sharon Skeeter,"What now Sharon?" Ember asks, as Sharon comes close to her, and whispers.

                     "Potter and Charlotte..."